Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!
> FS: 1970 Porsche 914 1.7l Plain Jane $13,500
podiummotorsports
post Jul 25 2016, 08:59 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,011
Region Association: Southern California

I hate that I have to part with her but I wanted to make sure the people that I have followed for years and that have helped me through many questions get an opportunity to take her home. I would love for someone that loves the 914 as much as i do to take her to the next level. Here is a little bit about the car.

1970 Porsche 914 1.7l Plain Jane non molested. I have all the original paperwork for the car including the bill of sale, maintenance records, and all the registrations since the car was purchased. This is a rare find and a perfect car for someone that wants an original car. I have done a considerable amount of work on the car. I had the engine rebuilt by Fat Performance and the transmission rebuilt by Rancho Performance. The fuel lines are stainless steel and the brake lines have been converted to braided lines. The Engine, Transmission, Tires have less than 2k miles. Now this is not a perfect car. The back trunk lid and rear passenger quarter panel has been repaired and painted to try to match the rest of the car (due to wreck in snow bank). The interior needs some work but is original except for the side carpets. I have the original. I have loads of extra parts and the original keys and key holder.

If you have any questions please let me know.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th April 2024 - 01:54 PM