Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Need to find someone in South NJ to inspect a car for me
Whitney Mic
post Aug 9 2016, 01:19 PM
Post #1

What sort of chicanery is this?

Group: Members
Member No.: 20,157
Region Association: None

Hi all,

Things are moving quickly, as always...

I have been looking at a car in New Jersey, in my price range, but it has been listed a while and hasn't sold. Here's the forum thread:

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=290410

The seller has someone looking at the car tomorrow, if that person doesn't buy it, I have an offer on the table, conditional on whether I can get someone to look it over for me, as I am in California.

I will pay a fair price for the time of anyone that can help me.

I know there will be some issues, but considering my last car, I could put good money on this over the next couple of years and still spend less than I would have done restoring my '75, I just want to have an idea of the condition so I can make a decision on whether this one is worthwhile after I consider the overall deal.

As there is another possible buyer involved, I won't know until tomorrow if I need to get the car inspected, I will update the thread to say if the car has been sold or if it is still available to me.

Thanks in advance for any advice, etc., and thanks for all of you that helped out on my first thread...

-- Whit
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 02:42 PM