Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need to find someone in South NJ to inspect a car for me
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Whitney Mic
Hi all,

Things are moving quickly, as always...

I have been looking at a car in New Jersey, in my price range, but it has been listed a while and hasn't sold. Here's the forum thread:

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=290410

The seller has someone looking at the car tomorrow, if that person doesn't buy it, I have an offer on the table, conditional on whether I can get someone to look it over for me, as I am in California.

I will pay a fair price for the time of anyone that can help me.

I know there will be some issues, but considering my last car, I could put good money on this over the next couple of years and still spend less than I would have done restoring my '75, I just want to have an idea of the condition so I can make a decision on whether this one is worthwhile after I consider the overall deal.

As there is another possible buyer involved, I won't know until tomorrow if I need to get the car inspected, I will update the thread to say if the car has been sold or if it is still available to me.

Thanks in advance for any advice, etc., and thanks for all of you that helped out on my first thread...

-- Whit
Whitney Mic
I have not heard if the car is still for sale, but thought I should icon_bump.gif the thread just in case... I may still have a chance at the car, and hope to find someone to inspect it for me.

I will bump again when I hear if I still have a chance at the car.

I will pay for your time and expertise!!

Thanks,

-- Whit
MegaLug
QUOTE(Whitney Mic @ Aug 10 2016, 01:10 PM) *

I have not heard if the car is still for sale, but thought I should icon_bump.gif the thread just in case... I may still have a chance at the car, and hope to find someone to inspect it for me.

I will bump again when I hear if I still have a chance at the car.

I will pay for your time and expertise!!

Thanks,

-- Whit

Good luck with your search!
Whitney Mic
QUOTE(MegaLug @ Aug 10 2016, 03:48 PM) *

Good luck with your search!

Thanks. I don't even know that it's still out there, but it sure *looks* good...I hope if it is, I have it...

I'm crazy enough to want to drive it to Red Rocks, if the car is sound and the timing is right. It would be smarter to ship it though.

If it is meant to be, I will have it, otherwise, I'm still on the hunt

-- Whit
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.