Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Hello everyone, want to fix up the 914 interior a bit...been a while
nsr-jamie
post Oct 15 2017, 01:54 AM
Post #1

914 guy in Japan

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,305
Region Association: None

Hello everyone, its been a while since I have posted here. I have not really been driving my 914 that much...finally took it out for a nice drive today..it needs some work and I plan on fixing those small problems...the interior is in bad shape...I want to upholster the seats. They are both torn well and need repairing. My car is a 72 model with the moveable passenger seat...anybody know where to get affordable yet good quality upholstery kits for the seats? Also the door panels need replacing but aren't too bad compared to the seats. My dash is terrible, its cracked everywhere...how about those black ABS plastic covers that fit over the exhisting ones....don't have a whole lot of money and am located in Japan if someone can ship to me. Thank you.

(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/uploads_offsite/www.dreamgate.ne.jp-8305-1508056280.1.jpg)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 02:17 PM