Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Jeff Stroud's 3.2 Conversion, help me remember all the upgrade and fixes
McMark
post Nov 26 2017, 12:31 PM
Post #1

914 Freak!

Group: Retired Admin
Member No.: 419
Region Association: None

Deborah Stroud contacted me recently to ask for my help in moving Jeff's car onto a new owner. While the car obviously holds significant personal value for her, she's in Texas now, with no trusted contacts to work on the car and more importantly, it's not getting used the way it should. So she's decided, after much soul searching, that it's time to let the car move on. I'm going through my notes and Jeff's Build Thread. But I feel like there's a LOT of info missing about that car.

So for those of your who also helped build the car, or sold parts to Jeff, can you help me by posting anything you remember about the car? Here's what I have now:

Jeff Stroud’s 914
1974 Light Ivory 914
3.2 conversion by Original Customs
MSDS Headers
Rennshifter
Fully rust repaired
16x7 Fuchs
Good condition interior.
Elephant Racing PolyBronze all around.
Engine access panel in firewall.
Freshly rebuilt 901 transmission.
Bilstein Sport shocks all around.
Adjustable coil overs with 150lb springs in the rear.
New windshield.
Front mounted fuel pump.
Rebuilt calipers.

Oh and for those of you who are watching cars like this for sale, what's the market like now? I have an idea of what it's worth, but I don't really shop much for complete cars. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th May 2024 - 12:49 PM