Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!
> FS: On Pelican Forum.....1970 914 original 6
9144me2enjoy
post Jun 19 2019, 10:43 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 22,240
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

I saw this listed on Pelican, looks pretty nice for the price.....Just thought i would pass the info on to the 914 World. If you will go to Pelican forum site and pull it up under Porsche Classified Ads, then go to Porsche Cars for Sale, the look for listing FS: 1970 914-6....you will find several more pics........Well, the time has come to sell my 1970 914-6. I’ve owned the car since 2007 and it’s been a lot of fun, but it’s time to move on to something new. The car is stock and is driver quality. 80% original paint, original interior, numbers matching as per COA. Transmission has been overhauled as well as both Carbs (Paul Abbott). Lots of work done over the years to keep the car on the road (too much to list), with receipts for all work done. Many spare parts and records will go with the car. Will check on current mileage, but it’s around 80,000. $65,000.00 Firm. Contact me for more info at michaeljmarchand@verizon.net.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 7th May 2024 - 05:34 AM