Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914World Classifieds Rules

We've established the following rules to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- You *must* put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment!
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!
- Mark your items "SOLD" once you sell them. Please do not ask to have ads removed. Ads will automatically hide themselves after 30 days. We also ask that you leave your pricing in the ads to help others determine fair market value for future sales.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> FS Raid Dino Four spoke steering wheel with hub
bdstone914
post Sep 14 2020, 08:51 AM
Post #1

bdstone914

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,319

This is a very nice Raid Dino leather wheel. It has a late type hub for 1972-1976 914.
Has two conveniently located horn buttons. Needs a new turn signal cancel ring as the tad on this is broken.
Price is $250 with hub shipped, or $200 without the hub shipped.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Dave_Darling
post Apr 17 2022, 10:47 PM
Post #2

914 Idiot

Member No.: 121
Region Association: Northern California

I checked the user's IP address in the BBS software, Googled it, and one result was:

https://scamalytics.com/ip/143.244.34.13

Fraud Score: 82/100

We consider ​web traffic​ from IP address ​143.244.34.13​ to present a potentially high fraud risk. This IP address is operated by MIA whose web traffic we also ​consider to present a potentially ​high​ fraud risk, and is owned by ​DataCamp Limited​ whose web traffic we​ also consider to present a potentially ​high​ fraud risk. In each of these cases, non-web traffic may present a different risk or no risk at all. Scamalytics see medium levels of web traffic from this IP address across our global network, ​most of which we suspect to be potentially fraudulent. Considering only the web traffic where we have visibility, we apply a risk score of 82​/100 to 143.244.34.13​, which reflects the proportion of this traffic which we suspect to be potentially fraudulent. If you see web traffic from this IP address there is potentially a high risk that it is criminals engaged in fraudulent activity. Other types of traffic may present a different risk or no risk. The device on​ 143.244.34.13 is operating ​an anonymising VPN, which could be proxying traffic from another geographical location. The geographical location of 143.244.34.13 is in the United States, however the geographical location of the user could be anywhere in the world.

--DD
+Quote Post
CBee
post Apr 18 2022, 12:06 PM
Post #3

G Force Junkie

Member No.: 22,232
Region Association: South East States

Hmmm.
I spotted this wheel for sale on the bird board last week.
These aren't the pictures from that post but by the "late" written on the bottom, it's the same wheel.
The seller and I exchanged a few emails and I noticed the grammar was a bit off.
I requested better pictures and got little more than " you will enjoy it very much".

Thankfully a member here gave me heads up to vet the seller.
Beware .
+Quote Post
bdstone914
post Apr 18 2022, 01:28 PM
Post #4

bdstone914

QUOTE(CBee @ Apr 18 2022, 11:06 AM) *

Hmmm.
These aren't the pictures from that post but by the "late" written on the bottom, it's the same wheel.
The seller and I exchanged a few emails and I noticed the grammar was a bit off.
I requested better pictures and got little more than " you will enjoy it very much".

Beware .

@CBee

If you are interested in buying the wheel and need more pictures email me at bdstone914 At aol.com
+Quote Post
drem914
post Apr 18 2022, 03:51 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 9,062
Region Association: Southern California

Hmmm.

Beware .

@CBee
Not sure if this just meant to poke fun at Bruce, but anyone that has dealt with Bruce knows he is worthy fixture around here, a great supplier of parts and wealth of knowledge.
+Quote Post
SirAndy
post Apr 18 2022, 07:06 PM
Post #6

Resident German

Group: Admin
Member No.: 179

QUOTE(drem914 @ Apr 18 2022, 02:51 PM) *

Hmmm.

Beware .

@CBee
Not sure if this just meant to poke fun at Bruce, but anyone that has dealt with Bruce knows he is worthy fixture around here, a great supplier of parts and wealth of knowledge.

@drem914
No, he's pointing out that someone else (not Bruce) is trying to sell the exact same wheel (same handwriting on the back) on Pelican right now.
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/shades.gif)
+Quote Post
CBee
post Apr 18 2022, 07:48 PM
Post #7

G Force Junkie

Member No.: 22,232
Region Association: South East States

Not poking fun or calling anyone here out.

The member here who have me the heads up pointed out that the photos on pelican appeared cropped and I'm guessing the seller borrowed the pictures from some listing in the past and likely doesn't even have the part to sell.
That would explain why they were unable to supply me with any better pictures showing the details I requested and just assured me I'd be happy with the wheel.
+Quote Post
Cairo94507
post Apr 19 2022, 08:15 AM
Post #8

Michael

Member No.: 9,712

Good looking out - there are scammers all over the Internet looking to steal from you.

Bruce Stone is definitely not one of those people. He is an asset to this community and rock-solid to deal with. He is my go-to guy for all parts. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)
+Quote Post
drem914
post Apr 19 2022, 09:21 AM
Post #9

Member No.: 9,062
Region Association: Southern California

QUOTE(SirAndy @ Apr 18 2022, 06:06 PM) *

QUOTE(drem914 @ Apr 18 2022, 02:51 PM) *

Hmmm.

Beware .

@CBee

@drem914
No, he's pointing out that someone else (not Bruce) is trying to sell the exact same wheel (same handwriting on the back) on Pelican right now.
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/shades.gif)

@SirAndy Sorry, sometime my reading comprehension takes a vacation.
+Quote Post
bdstone914
post Apr 19 2022, 10:01 AM
Post #10

bdstone914

I did not take it as anyone poking fun at me. I think the pictures on Pelican came from an old Facebook post. They were taken on an old blanket with part of the blue wall in the background.
Walter012
+Quote Post
bdstone914
post Apr 19 2022, 10:03 AM
Post #11

bdstone914

I did not take it as anyone poking fun at me. I think the pictures on Pelican came from an old Facebook post. They were taken on an old blanket with part of the blue wall in the background.
Walter012 has been blocked on Pelican probably due to Dave Darlings input.
Thanks Dave.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd May 2024 - 10:12 PM