Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> BAT 76 914, Cleanup and Interior redo
bradburm
post Feb 16 2023, 06:54 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 26,531
Region Association: Southwest Region

I bought a 76 on Mothers day that needed quite a bit of TLC - so this being my first go at clean up and redo of anything Porsche after much help with questions on here, i am just about finished. I do all my own work and my shop isn't close by so it takes time and patience.

Here is what I have taken care of, I am sure some of you purist will not like some of the changes I have made but functionality was key to me.

I have completely redone the interior, switched from all extremely dirty white, carpet and seats, door panels, backing and arm rest to a charcoal carpet, black arm rest and white seats, backing, door panels.

Took care of all the surface rust in the back trunk. Went through the engine everything checked out fine. I also surveyed the rest of the frame for any rust, etc which i cleaned up.

I am awaiting delivery of the parking brake sensor to install the drivers seat and then need to spend some time cleaning the engine compartment up a bit

I will post pictures

So thinking about my next project, 944 or 928 maybe, the pricing seems to be right

Thank you for everyones help

Attached Image Attached ImageAttached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 10:07 AM