Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Am I missing something???, Why so little interest?
Doug Leggins
post Oct 14 2005, 07:50 PM
Post #1

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 261
Region Association: None

I have spent much less time on the board the last couple of months. It sure allowed much more time for working on the car (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif) . I stayed clear of the bitch sessions that caused troubles. I've only read very few threads.

So what did I miss? Or is there just very little interest in the FFC compared to the previous years.

Our communication and organization could be better, but the communication that we have done has been received with what seems to be little club enthusiasm.

Just me or is there something keeping the FFC interest down?

Any thoughts?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Doug Leggins   Am I missing something???   Oct 14 2005, 07:50 PM
seanery   I dunno. I know I have put the time into it (haven...   Oct 14 2005, 07:56 PM
itsa914   I don't know. There were more "events...   Oct 14 2005, 09:28 PM
Pnambic   Well, a couple things could be affecting it... [*...   Oct 14 2005, 11:34 PM
seanery   Happy Birthday Dan! ...thinking good thoughts...   Oct 15 2005, 04:40 AM
Doug Leggins   Good points guys. Gas prices, hurricane relief and...   Oct 15 2005, 09:52 AM
itsa914   Just means more dorr prizes for us

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd May 2024 - 01:13 PM