Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> My Project Progress, Everyones doin it, now me too!
CoolAirVw
post Jul 17 2006, 09:23 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,370

Love this forum! I'm new and have been very encouraged seeing what is being done to these cars! Excellent technical stuff here!

Just wanted to introduce myself and show my car for advice, tips, encouragement. (and maybe encourage someone else)
Introduce car link

I previously had a orange, rusted, rat infested, 70 914 but I gave up quick and robbed the engine for a bus. The orange one broke in half when the hook picked it up at the crusher.

I bought my 75 914 2.0L off E-bay in San Hose CA and dragged it home to Kansas City Missouri (36 hours one way). After I got it home I parked it in the garage for a year.

I didn't get a key, or a battery and have no idea the condition of motor or trans. I was assured it was almost a rust free car when I bought it and it seems to be. I found one hole the size of a dime in the floor pan. Still have some disassembly to do to inspect for rust.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
CoolAirVw   My Project Progress   Jul 17 2006, 09:23 PM
MecGen   Hey Hey Welcome to the club ! :Qarl: Look...   Jul 18 2006, 03:57 AM
CoolAirVw   Ordered some parts. From Pelican: Fuel filter Ai...   Jul 19 2006, 10:34 PM
CoolAirVw  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 09:40 PM