Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Stupid people should take the LC(loser cruiser/public transit), So this meatbag in an escalade rolls right on through the light
Tobra
post Jul 28 2006, 06:58 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,634

I see this primate in a land yacht, planning to do the wrong thing, I have the green light, I honk the horn(dual horns for added loudness) and make eye contact, "Hey small orange car over here" , I am making a U-turn, BTW.

Looks right at me and he rolls on through his red light, as I am honking at him repeatedly. He started to close me out against the curb as I swung in behind him, holding the horn down by now, memorizing his plate and thinking, "I only drive this car when it is nice out, not my daily driver. Where can I find two 4 lug fuchs as nice as these? Would I die if I got hit by a Suburban, even at 20 mph, thought that as I read the ESCALADE in big, friendly letters, below his door guard, that is right at eye level for me." I went to the store, bought 12 Bass Ales and feel much better now.

I will be so frickin' pissed if some dickhead hits me when I am driving that car, one of the reasons it looks so bad. When I painted my convertible bug, some old lady clipped me, signalling a right turn as she hung a U turn in front of me from the right lane on a 4 lane street. Bug was pretty sharp in evasive maneuver though, can't believe I did not T-bone her, happened within a month of getting it painted (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif) . Only got a small crease in the passenger side rear fender, near rear bumber, not really visible in photo

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Tobra   Stupid people should take the LC(loser cruiser/public transit)   Jul 28 2006, 06:58 PM
madd_dogg_914   One of the problems with driving a small car. Eve...   Jul 28 2006, 07:11 PM
Seagrave   If you think you don't get no respect in your ...   Jul 28 2006, 10:16 PM
Dr Evil  
  Jul 28 2006, 11:45 PM
Brett W  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th May 2024 - 10:07 PM