Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> In the Market
keske968
post Sep 6 2006, 02:17 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,778
Region Association: None

Hello all... First let me say that I am a new member to this site and have been bitten by the 914 bug. I currently have a 1994 968 coupe and I want to buy a 914 for a dialy driver. I will be in the market for one about june of next year, but it's never too early to start looking. I was wondering what I can expect to pay for a reliable 914 daily driver. I know that phrase opens a whole can of worms but a can of worms is usually a good place to start (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

I have been researching these cars for about a month but getting invaluable insight from the people who actually drive them is something completely different. I have been checking the F/S forum as well.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreicated.

Thanks

Adam
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
keske968   In the Market   Sep 6 2006, 02:17 AM
Twystd1   Adam, Welcome to your new home.... We will be han...   Sep 6 2006, 03:40 AM
pfierb  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th May 2024 - 03:48 PM