Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> IT'S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR, G & R All 914 Rusty Parts Swap Meet & Flesh Roast,10/29
SLITS
post Sep 14 2006, 04:49 PM
Post #1

"This Utah shit is HARSH!"

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 1,696
Region Association: None

Ok, all you people with money (if you don't have any ignore this). Glenn & I have come to the agreement to schedule the next installment of the G & R All 914 Rusty Parts Swap Meet and Animal Flesh Roasting Festival on October 29, 2006.

As usual, we will be cooking Bugers (self picked or we will supply) & Smoked Turd Steak (straight from the bowels of jalapeno fed animals) along with deep fried greased & salted Tubers ( potato chips to the unknowing), Tuber w/ pickled cucumber, onion & sauce (otherwise known as potato salad), maybe fried dough w/sugar and liquid caffine in the AM. Imbidements will be limited to clear & brown colored sugar water.

A "donation" of $5.00 per person is graciously accepted if you want to chew ( otherwise, go suck an egg ).

A schedule of events will be posted if I ever deem it interesting enough to do so.

Tijuana style swap meet will begin at 8 AM ...... yes, that's AM not PM ... no need to bring a flashlight (unless you plan on laying on your back and looking up kilts and skirts) to spot parts and then find out in the sunlight that they are rusted beyond repair. Gates will be open approximatly 6:30 AM for you vicious vendors.

Animal Flesh Roasting Festival will begin somewhere around 10 AM or when I damn well decide to light the burners.

The whole thing will be over when we get tired of hearing your recycled tales of 914 heroism.

The place is as last year 2727 Kansas Ave, Riverside, CA 92507 .... if you weren't here last year, Ill get around to posting directions and phone contact numbers someday. If you are able to find it without help...you win a prize....HOWIE will blow you a kiss.

Oh, one last thing ..... We would appreciate it if you males bring female companions as we get real tired of looking a your ugly mugs and besides they smell better and eat less.

Directions:

From Las Vegas: I-15 to I-215 through San Bernardino. 1/2 mile prior to 60 Frwy is the Columbia exit. Get off at Columbia and at the light make a left over the freeway. 2 stoplights later is Chicago .. turn right. Next signal is Spruce ... turn right, go under freeway and look for a sign that says Kansas. You will make a left, then right at the stop and then left at the next stop ... you will be on Kansas (you are going around Howard Industries as Kansas is blocked off at Spruce). Look for the open gate on your right at 2727 Kansas Ave.

From San Fernando Valley & North ... Take 210 Frwy to the 15 Frwy. Go South on the 15 to the 60. Go east on the 60 to Main Street in Riverside. Get off, turn right. At next signal turn left on Spruce Street. Go 2 stop signs ... go over Frwy on bridge and thru two signals. Look for sign on right that says Kansas Ave. Make a right, then left at stop sign and left at second stop sign (You just went around Howard Industries). You are on Kansas. Look on right side for open gate at 2727 Kansas Ave.

From San Diego ... I-15 to I-215 (at Temecula) to I-60 (Moreno Valley / Sunnymead). I-60 West to Riverside. As you are coming down the hill, get off at University Ave. Turn right and go approximately 4 signals to Kansas Ave. Turn right. Go thru ghetto neighborhood (one stop sign) and thru the next signal (3rd Street). After crossing 3rd Street, go across RR tracks and look immediately to your left for open Gate (2727 Kansas Ave).

From the Beaches & Costa Mesa .. Take the 91 Frwy East all the way to Riverside. Just prior to the 60 Frwy, they completed a new Spruce Street / 60 East off ramp. Get off on this ramp,read signs for Spruce Street. At Signal (Spruce St.), turn right. Go thru next signal and look for a sign that says Kansas. Turn right, then another right then a left (You are going around Howard Industries). Look to your right for the open gate @ 2727 Kansas Ave.

Ron's Cell (951) 751-3584
Glenn's Cell (951) 203-1418
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
SLITS   IT'S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR   Sep 14 2006, 04:49 PM
Joe Sharp   I for one, will make every effort to attend this e...   Sep 14 2006, 04:55 PM
Aaron Cox   I r a diehard RG swapper... (ok.. i come for th...   Sep 14 2006, 05:06 PM
TROJANMAN   let me see who we play that weekend. i may fly ou...   Sep 14 2006, 05:11 PM
Gint  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 01:05 PM