Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> RRC 2006 Pics, What you are missing!
ThinAir
post Sep 22 2006, 11:12 PM
Post #1

Best friends

Group: Members
Member No.: 231
Region Association: Southwest Region

Leaving Flagstgaff at about 6:30 this morning. I had Andy and Jason in my mirror for the whole trip.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
3 Pages V < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(40 - 42)
MoveQik
post Sep 24 2006, 04:05 PM
Post #41

What size wheels can I fit?

Member No.: 3,881

QUOTE(ThinAir914 @ Sep 24 2006, 02:58 PM) *

Mike Wills was running with us at first, but then took off, never to be seen again. He told us this would probably happen - some lame excuse was given about his engine running well only at idle or wide open so of course he had to go fast! I think it was just an excuse to drive fast with the new 6! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Back home safe. Made good time all the way down to just outside of Phoenix. Then traffic. While sitting in traffic I had the pleasure of getting pulled over by Highway Patrol. I figgerd it was because my tags were expired(not to worry, temporary permit is in the glove box) But NOOOOoooooOOOooo....she pulled my over for excessive smoke coming from the car. It appears I have a slight oil leak that lands on one of the headers. She gave me a fix-a-ticket and sent me on my way. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumb3d.gif)
+Quote Post
Flat VW
post Sep 24 2006, 04:07 PM
Post #42

Illegal Soapbox Derby Racecar

Member No.: 3,105

QUOTE(MW 914 @ Sep 24 2006, 03:05 PM) *

QUOTE(ThinAir914 @ Sep 24 2006, 02:58 PM) *

Mike Wills was running with us at first, but then took off, never to be seen again. He told us this would probably happen - some lame excuse was given about his engine running well only at idle or wide open so of course he had to go fast! I think it was just an excuse to drive fast with the new 6! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Back home safe. Made good time all the way down to just outside of Phoenix. Then traffic. While sitting in traffic I had the pleasure of getting pulled over by Highway Patrol. I figgerd it was because my tags were expired(not to worry, temporary permit is in the glove box) But NOOOOoooooOOOooo....she pulled my over for excessive smoke coming from the car. It appears I have a slight oil leak that lands on one of the headers. She gave me a fix-a-ticket and sent me on my way. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumb3d.gif)

Was she cute?

John

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif)
+Quote Post
ThinAir
post Sep 24 2006, 04:10 PM
Post #43

Best friends

Member No.: 231

QUOTE(Flat VW @ Sep 24 2006, 03:07 PM) *

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif) Good one, John! Hey, when did you and Laurie disappear? We looked around for you on Saturday after the drive but you were nowhere to be found. It was really good to see you and I'm glad you made it.
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd June 2024 - 10:48 AM