Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Cargasm III: Mt. Baldy, Glendora Ridge, Glendora mt, The waaaay fun... and the ugly LOL
Aaron Cox
post Oct 11 2006, 11:08 PM
Post #41

Professional Lawn Dart

Group: Retired Admin
Member No.: 219
Region Association: Southern California

so.. rough day of class...need to unwind...

get back around 7:30 from class....
hang out, till 8. then i figure, go for a drive to unwind.....

my roommate decides he wants to go.... im like hell yeah!!

so we go start the car... warm it up for 5 min, drive away... go get gas etc....

so we are on our way... hit the base of baldy around 8:30.... and away we go...
fly up the hill... Rally lights workin great....

seeing some wildlife etc (probably wakin em all up! )

car is handling bitchin... im goin about 7/10 pace... very fun.
we hit the single track glendora ridge route.... (GRR)

and the fun is reaaaaally becoming apparent... 180 hair pins.... downhill into uphill corners etc....

havin a great time....

then i look at my friend, he is like ghost white... LOL. i told him in the beginning, "if i make you uncomfortable at anytime, let me know, ill back off and cruise...

he goes "nah.... we are cool"

LOL...

so i keep driving, this hairpin is wicked tight, set the line, mid powerband in short third... power thru the apex and get on it.... assend throttle steering nicely....

and then....

i hear "STOOOOOP"

fucker yacked out the window LOL (IMG:style_emoticons/default/chairfall.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/chairfall.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/chairfall.gif)

the rest of the ~10 remaining miles to azusa were just cruising LOL

a great night.... for me....

and my rooomie tossed his cookies LOL

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Aaron Cox   Cargasm III: Mt. Baldy, Glendora Ridge, Glendora mt   Oct 11 2006, 11:08 PM
Aaron Cox   oh yeah.... and let me flatter myself..... i did ...   Oct 11 2006, 11:14 PM
Twystd1   I know.... Thats all i can tell you........ Twyst...   Oct 11 2006, 11:28 PM
GWN7   As your bud .... cool :) as a dad.... sign your d...   Oct 11 2006, 11:41 PM
So.Cal.914   I grew up in Glendora Aaron, that was our playgrou...   Oct 11 2006, 11:47 PM
Brando   GMR4?   Oct 12 2006, 12:02 AM
Lou W   Great place at night, we use to drive go up on Gle...   Oct 12 2006, 12:24 AM
dlo914   ever tried Turnbull road or something like that?   Oct 12 2006, 01:02 AM
So.Cal.914  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd June 2024 - 03:36 AM