Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> WWWWWWWOT - Sensaphonics, earplugs & sleeves
seanery
post Dec 26 2006, 02:57 PM
Post #1

waiting to rebuild whitey!

Group: Retired Admin
Member No.: 100
Region Association: None

Man, I just got my Shure E4c sleeves from Sensaphonics and I love 'em! They're custom made for my ears and fit great and make the E4cs sound better than before.

I also got a set of their Musician's Earplugs, too. They have replaceable filters for different attenuation. If any of you guys play in a band - these are great!

So far - they (the plugs and sleeves) are very comfortable and fairly easy to put in. The first time or two was wierd, but it's pretty natural after 5 or 6 times.

Sorry for the way way way way way way way off topic thread - but I've been waiting for these for a couple weeks and am very excited!

Sensaphonics.com for more info...or give me a shout and I'll give you my 2 cents (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th May 2024 - 11:27 AM