Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Should you responed to a jerk?
brant
post Jul 17 2007, 09:44 PM
Post #61

914 Wizard

Group: Members
Member No.: 47
Region Association: Rocky Mountains

I love it when I read these threads and come across this:

" jwalters Jul 17 2007, 05:21 PM Post #46
Spanky, spanky, spanky...
Member No.: 2,068

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: jwalters. "

makes me smile every time
ha..... ha....

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
drewvw
post Jul 17 2007, 10:04 PM
Post #62

new england car guy

Member No.: 5,630
Region Association: North East States

I personally like to respond to jerks because its usually easy to throw them off balance.

But flame wars are terribly annoying...maybe I am just getting old. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)
+Quote Post
EdwardBlume
post Jul 17 2007, 11:18 PM
Post #63

914 Wizard

Member No.: 81
Region Association: Central California

The 914 is a truly spectacular car that attracts racers, drivers, collectors, and hobbyists who are young, old, rich, poor, and everything in between.

Don't expect anything 914 to be all things to all people, but respect each other. Treat people with kindness if you expect to be treated kindly.

Life is too short to quabble.

I hate Corvettes though. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/alfred.gif)

+Quote Post
jwalters
post Jul 18 2007, 06:07 AM
Post #64

Sooo Close.......

Member No.: 2,068
Region Association: Europe

QUOTE(drewvw @ Jul 18 2007, 12:04 AM) *

I personally like to respond to jerks because its usually easy to throw them off balance.

You could not be more right in this regard - just look at the post above the one the quote is taken from (top of this page)- this gent has no idea what is being said because he has the posts "turned off" - hehehehe (IMG:style_emoticons/default/aktion035.gif)

I love it when jerks just come out and proclaim to all they are a jerk! Really funny thing is,,,they think they are being non-jerk!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif)

But flame wars are terribly annoying...maybe I am just getting old. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

Very good observation here - especially when noobies post responses or ask questions. There are a few choice individuals on here who believe just because someone has 'just' signed up and is new to the board - they do not know squat and should shut-up....what do these jerks know?? The new guy (or gal, to remain politically neutral) could have been a teener fanatic for a decade and only recently learned of the site?!?

That really pisses me off - but again this fact also allows for individuals to show their true colors <AND> it also allows everyone to see how jerks band together like a pack of hyenas and spew mounds of useless diatribe - You would think some people would realise this........ (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif) But they do not which is why it becomes so much fun..... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sheeplove.gif)

This happens alot --- (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

To the originator of this thread: need more evidence??? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Hi BRANT (IMG:style_emoticons/default/bye1.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif) jerk..... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif)
+Quote Post
SLITS
post Jul 18 2007, 09:46 AM
Post #65

"This Utah shit is HARSH!"

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 1,696
Region Association: None

I am a jerk and an asshole. I'm proud of it. Whatayagoin2doboutit?
+Quote Post

4 Pages V « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th June 2024 - 01:01 PM