Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> FI fuel hose sizes and lengths. Anyone?, Still unclear....
Hammy
post Oct 13 2007, 07:29 PM
Post #1

mr. Wonderful

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,978
Region Association: Northern California

I know this gets asked a MILLION times but I've done all the searching in the world and can't find any clear answers.

I'm converting from a carbed engine over to a stock 1.7 with FI. I need to get new FI high pressure fuel hose now...

(As for a fuel filter I am still unsure. FI Bug filter work ?? Cap'n seems to recommend the BMW 2002tii filter, but I'm not sure I can find that locally).

I already have SS hard lines in the tunnel. I have a FI fuel pump (early kind) which I'm planning on keeping in the engine compartment. The SS hard lines are 3/8" for supply and 5/16" for return.

Are these the only two sizes of fuel hose I'll need? How much in total length will I need for both? I need ALL the fuel hose coming from where the hard lines exit the tunnel, to filter, to pump, to engine etc., back again.

Danke....
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th May 2024 - 02:46 PM