914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
Pages: 1, 2
sean_v8_914
why is it bad to use many cones?
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(sean_v8_914 @ May 28 2010, 09:07 AM) *

Well, if you can't look far enough ahead you get really flustered poke.gif

I like MORE cones as that generally means a very tight course which equalizes the HP vs momentum cars aktion035.gif .
J P Stein
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ May 28 2010, 09:21 AM) *

I like MORE cones as that generally means a very tight course which equalizes the HP vs momentum cars aktion035.gif .

Humm, I've always wondered about "momentum cars". Maybe you can tell me the difference between those and regular or even hi powered cars.
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(J P Stein @ May 28 2010, 12:36 PM) *

QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ May 28 2010, 09:21 AM) *

Humm, I've always wondered about "momentum cars". Maybe you can tell me the difference between those and regular or even hi powered cars.

You know what I'm talking about bootyshake.gif

Mr G Force
Course will be a good one. Andrew B the fastest 914 driver in the West is designing course. That should put 914 drivers at an advantage! I'm sure the Boxster wont have a chance now.

For you have not seen Alameda here is a view. Two full days at a venue like this is a true treat. Its likely we will never see events like this in the future as site is never a for sure deal for PCA.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.