Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Almost all parts from 1970 914. Some free
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Pages: 1, 2
70_914
QUOTE(pyolet @ Jan 22 2010, 07:02 PM) *

What are the condition of the passenger side window and guides? How about the front hood? Thanks,

Woody.

Passenger window is good, it has come off the regulator though. Guides- I don't know... Front hood is in very good shape and off the car.
watsonrx13
Kev any update on the steering column?

-- Rob

QUOTE(70_914 @ Jan 18 2010, 05:06 PM) *

QUOTE(watsonrx13 @ Jan 16 2010, 11:22 AM) *

Kevin, is the steering column available for the '70? I would like the column from where the steering wheel is attached to the u-joint at the firewall, including the surround, turn signal and wiper switches/columns. PM me with the price and a quote for shipping to 33566 (Tampa, FL).

-- Rob

Yes it is available. Let me get it out of the car so I can quote shipping. $50 on the part..... it is big and awkward so $$$$$ to ship I think.

Kevin

70_914
It is raining and I am lazy.... yellowsleep[1].gif
Forza 3 is hard to turn off.... driving.gif
American Idol started.... barf.gif

sorry.

Kevin

QUOTE(watsonrx13 @ Feb 3 2010, 05:25 PM) *

Kev any update on the steering column?

-- Rob

QUOTE(70_914 @ Jan 18 2010, 05:06 PM) *

QUOTE(watsonrx13 @ Jan 16 2010, 11:22 AM) *

Kevin, is the steering column available for the '70? I would like the column from where the steering wheel is attached to the u-joint at the firewall, including the surround, turn signal and wiper switches/columns. PM me with the price and a quote for shipping to 33566 (Tampa, FL).

-- Rob

Yes it is available. Let me get it out of the car so I can quote shipping. $50 on the part..... it is big and awkward so $$$$$ to ship I think.

Kevin

watsonrx13
No problem Kevin, just wanted to make certain I didn't miss any IM or e-mails...
Enjoy your entertainment, I not in any hurry...

-- Rob
Mr.242
Kevin....

Maybe I will take the roller when you are done...at least look at it.

See my post on a 914 BBQ! With the front trunk as a giant cooler!

aktion035.gif

I saw the pics, yours is even FLAT BLACK and ready to be a BBQ!
70_914
QUOTE(Mr.242 @ Feb 4 2010, 02:35 PM) *

Kevin....

Maybe I will take the roller when you are done...at least look at it.

See my post on a 914 BBQ! With the front trunk as a giant cooler!

aktion035.gif

I saw the pics, yours is even FLAT BLACK and ready to be a BBQ!

I will stop selling parts to keep the main assembly whole and donate the thing to you to make the BBQ thing happen. Let me get the POS up on stands and get the engine out, brakes off, get the column out, remove the side windows, and the parking brake handle.

Anybody I forgot as far as spoken-for parts go???

Kevin
sgrisanti
Do you have the two door strap assembly's? I only need the plastic bearing rollers as mine are cracked, however, I will take the whole assembly. sgrisanti@mclaughlinstern.com 9178250559 Stephen
70_914
QUOTE(sgrisanti @ Feb 7 2010, 05:56 AM) *

Do you have the two door strap assembly's? I only need the plastic bearing rollers as mine are cracked, however, I will take the whole assembly. sgrisanti@mclaughlinstern.com 9178250559 Stephen

I will look...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.