Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who can i send my T4 heads to
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
StratPlayer
To be honest no I didn't ask... been waiting a long time for the heads to get the engine finished up. Didn't want to go through the shit of shipping them back off and waiting for who knows how long to get them back. For me it was easier just have the F*** ups fixed locally.
ME733
considering that the stainless steel valves are just a tad softer, than steel, do you install or provide steel lash caps on the valve stems.?. thanks for the information you have provided in this post, for all of us.
HAM Inc
considering that the stainless steel valves are just a tad softer, than steel, do you install or provide steel lash caps on the valve stems.?

The SS valves we use have hardened tips.
Jake Raby
QUOTE(HAM Inc @ Jan 28 2010, 10:46 AM) *

considering that the stainless steel valves are just a tad softer, than steel, do you install or provide steel lash caps on the valve stems.?

The SS valves we use have hardened tips.

We also only use Porsche 911 swivel foot valve adjusters in every application. This makes a huge difference.
sean_v8_914
every time I see HAM post it makes me think of HAMS beer comercial where the HAMS truck runs over teh Raineer beer motorcyclist

he's going thru the gears and it sounds out in motor cycle tones "raiiiiii-neeer-beeeer. then the truck comes around the corner and plows into him, he's plastered across teh front and teh truck horn toots...hams, hams!
Chris Hamilton
Another vote for RIMCO. Just sent a set of dual port heads to them to be cut for 94s and they came back right away without a problem.
rick 918-S
QUOTE(Chris Hamilton @ Jan 28 2010, 08:57 PM) *

Another vote for RIMCO. Just sent a set of dual port heads to them to be cut for 94s and they came back right away without a problem.

How much? thumb3d.gif
Chris Hamilton
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Jan 28 2010, 09:21 PM) *

How much? thumb3d.gif

I think it was 80 bucks or something? Lot cheaper than anywhere around here.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.