Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: canadian 914/6
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
davep
QUOTE(vortrex @ Mar 31 2004, 10:28 AM)
I wouldn't take it personal, there are people on here who flame all cars that aren't theirs or their buddies.

And have nomex at the ready!
physician
lol drunk.gif come on guys, cool down! you all have a passion for 914, i've ask for different info/opinion on the car, don't flame other opinion!! i'm a grown up you know! i have my own opinion! anyway, i'll be going to see for myself when i'll got the time i'm kind of busy right now... chill out! drunk.gif
Bleyseng
I just said "Oh, Ok I know the car" I have read his posts over the years on the work he has done, followed his progress, checked out his site several times. I got two fairly nasty emails, I did reply politely to the first and pretty polite to the second one too. But it got me going that he was bashing others also so I voiced my opinion of the car on the BBS. Its my opinion only! Which I feel I can do, don't like it, tough. Voice your own.

On this BBS I try to help everybody, from guys selling cars (JimChambers) to guys buying cars (I have PPI 3 cars this year), send parts for free, repair guys cars for free, help people with Djet and other problems online and offline. Rarely do I go negative for the sake of being negative. I try to support all 914 owners or buyers with my own fair opinion and I am not out to get anyone.

This car is not for a newbie in my opinion and that all.

Geoff
J P Stein
Geoff:

I want you to know. I took your rude comments about the 2.7L personally.

Then again your 4 pooper don't impress me none, either.:finger2: :finger2: :finger2: laugh.gif
Bleyseng
Take your thermo reacted 2.7 210 hp motor and shove it where the sun don't shine, ya old fart!
(wish that was my motor so you wanna trade?)
hey, you need a new project so you should buy this car! clap56.gif

Oh, just to show you guys I have no hard feelings, I finally stopped arguing with Kevin Powers, I hired him to make him listen to the boss!
Let the good times roll...
Geoff
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.