Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Early fog light grills in black plastic / "chrome"
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
falconfp2001
I wasn't in the original but I need a set of chrome.

Thanks

Frank
zx-niner
A black set for me, please.
Harpo
I will take a pair. Let me know when & where to send the $

Thanks

David
AZ914
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Feb 11 2012, 01:57 PM) *

I'll start another GB for these as this thread was pretty old and a few members may not need these.
-Mark

Mark,
I'll take a chrome set (if you are doing chrome again).
Thanks!
beech4rd
I'm in for a set in chrome. Do you have a price for a pair yet?

Chris
sofi2t81
I'm interested in a pair of chrome.
banger
I would be interested in a chrome set.
Mikey914
QUOTE(Type 47 @ Feb 11 2012, 01:13 PM) *

I too would be interested in a pair...i'm just starting a resto on my 75' & back dating the bumpers...don't have the fog lights yet...

Do you have these in non fog light grilles? Or maybe I come up with another solution but still want to use the solid bar grille cover.

I haven't made the no foglight version, as I didn't see enough demand, but if I'm wrong let me know.
Mikey914
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Feb 11 2012, 04:40 PM) *

QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Feb 11 2012, 02:06 PM) *

Just on my way to SEA for 3 days in the Sim. I'll post more tomorrow as it will be about 24 hrs before I get some down time.
I'll make these available in order of response.
I'll also post more.

Nice job on these Mark! smile.gif

Have fun in the sim - which a/c are you doing there? ... 787?? shades.gif
poke.gif biggrin.gif

Nope, back in the mighty Q-400 megawacker
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombardier_Dash_8
Was in the CRJ but we got rid of them
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CRJ700#CRJ700

Mikey914
Sent out the PMs for the 1st 5 on the list, I'll let the dust settle a day or so, and follow up on down. We are doing up more now we know the process works, but they are about 4 weeks (maybe less) from being ready to ship. The killer part is they have to ship to CA, and back as we couldn't find a local vendor that could do it.
-Mark
PS here's on setting on my bumper (there were 8 set's, but ones for me)
Mr.242
I'll jump in line for a set of Chrome.

Need by May/June time frame....hope that is possible.
Tom_T
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Feb 12 2012, 01:57 PM) *

Just on my way to SEA for 3 days in the Sim. I'll post more tomorrow as it will be about 24 hrs before I get some down time.
I'll also post more.

poke.gif biggrin.gif

Been a pass. in both & understand they're both good ships, but the ole Dash 8 seems an odd step back for a regional airline to take today!? confused24.gif

Have fun driving the computer! driving.gif type.gif

BTW folks, these look pretty dead on for the OEM factory ones! I'd get them in chrome, except that I'd already popped for the Porsche parts before Mark started making them. The shot of one in Mark's bumper looks like a perfect fit too!
smilie_pokal.gif
Mikey914
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Feb 12 2012, 04:59 PM) *

QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Feb 12 2012, 01:57 PM) *

I'll also post more.

poke.gif biggrin.gif

Been a pass. in both & understand they're both good ships, but the ole Dash 8 seems an odd step back for a regional airline to take today!? confused24.gif

Have fun driving the computer! driving.gif type.gif

BTW folks, these look pretty dead on for the OEM factory ones! I'd get them in chrome, except that I'd already popped for the Porsche parts before Mark started making them. The shot of one in Mark's bumper looks like a perfect fit too!
smilie_pokal.gif

Thx
By the way the problem with the Q4 is that you can program the computer, but it has a mind of its own, and many times I have just kicked off the auto pilot and hand fly it. Something wrong with an ac that you command a 30 deg turn to the left and it goes right.
As you can tell, I'm not in love with this one.
jeeperjohn56
Hey Mark, I'm in for a set of chrome fog grills. John
lonewolfe

Hi Mark!

I'd like a set of the chrome foglight grills from your next production run. Let me know when the time comes.

Thanks

QUOTE(jeeperjohn56 @ Feb 12 2012, 07:00 PM) *

Hey Mark, I'm in for a set of chrome fog grills. John

Gint
I'll take a set of chromies! No rush though.
echocanyons
I would like two pair of chromies please, also no rush
Bernie B
Please put me down for a set of Chrome.

Thanx,
Bernie
lonewolfe
I probably missed it but how much is a set of chrome grills with domestic shipping? I'm in Oakland, CA 94605 if you need to know.

billh1963
One set of chrome for me, please. No rush....I can wait until a later batch since it's a spare set.
Mikey914
Shipping will be about an average of $7 priority with tracking. May have one set left and will be contactin gin order signed up.
-Mark
natebg
I am in for a chrome set.
zig-n-zag
I'd like a chrome set.
anderssj
Mark,

I'd like a set of the chrome ones please.

No hurry . . . .

Thanks!
reharvey
I would like one chrome set. Thanks for making these Mark.
plas76targa
put me in the long line for a chrome set of fog light grills. IM me when they're ready? and thanks for making these!
toolguy
Mark Bump for a set of Chrome ones Thanks
Dave
Firstcar
Mark,
I'd like to get in line for a chrome set as well. I can't believe the great stuff you have made for our cars!
lennyhope
Chrome set for the UK please....no rush.
TravisNeff
In for a chrome set smile.gif
John
I'm in for a set of the chrome fog light grills.

Thanks!
jimbot2000
Are you able to ship to Europe? I'm living in Bedburg-Hau, Germany. But I can also receive packages in Nijmegen, The Netherlands. Can you let me know the shipping cost to the less expensive of the two. I'm interested in a set of Chrome, nor rush.
maf914
Mark,

I'll take a pair of black and a pair of chrome. Thank you.
Mikey914
Thanks guys I'm working on getting more ready for finishing now.
lonewolfe
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Feb 21 2012, 12:05 AM) *

Thanks guys I'm working on getting more ready for finishing now.

Hey Mike,

were you able to get the standard sized wheel caps sent out last Friday?
Mikey914
Actually still waiting on finishing. They tell me this week by Friday. Longer than I want, but they got a larger run of product in front of me for Intel.

Sorry posted in error this was a reference to the wheel caps. I'm still cating these at about 1 set a day, so I'm still about 3 weeks before I'll have enough to send out for finishing.
-mark
Comanchepilot
I'm in for a chrome set. Thanks for making our cars even better all the time.
brant
amazing work
jeffdon
I am in for a set of chrome grills. Can I still get in on this?
Mikey914
Yes, this GB will be open until the end of March
Kirmizi
I'm in, add another pair of chrome grills to the list smilie_pokal.gif
Mike
danimal16
I would like to purchase two chrome sets.

Thanks
DanB
porbmw
Why would I want to buy a set of these chromies? dry.gif

I've spent the last 5 years scrounging around, buying used ones, in order to find a matching pair that look decent....then you offer a brand new pair at a killer price. There goes my carefully selected inventory. dry.gif

Ah, WTF.gif .'veal

Can you put me down for a pair, Mark? I've already bought just about every other product you have put out there for us, may as well keep my percentage up.

In other words....THANKS for another great and useful product

Paul
Mikey914
No problem,
Just trying to get these out there as $120 a side is just stupid money. So I stepped up.
-Mark
LotusJoe
I would like one set of chrome ones.
Thanks
trfrick
I'd like a set of the Chrome ones

Thanks!
maf914
Mark,

Lately I haven't been on the 914 World site consistently, and I was wondering if this group buy has been started. I know your first post indicates it will run through March, but I didn't know if you had sent PayPal details yet? Just wondering, no hurry.
Mikey914
I've got 15 sets done, need to run another 15 to send to finishing. Yes the GB is going on. All you have to do is express interest and I will be coming back through to contact those that have signed up. As it takes me awhile to do these, and I have to have enough to cover the minumum finishing cost. I will keep the GB open into April, until I get everyone who has signed up covered. Heck, it's almost 2 yrs since I started the thread, and finally got the finishing figured out. So +1 and I'll be coming back up the list as soon as I get the next group done.
JawjaPorsche
I'm in! Add me to a pair of chrome fog lite grills to the list.

Thank you in advance.

Terry
gothspeed
I need a pair of chorme ........ smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.