Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS - SS fuel lines, engine compartment lines,, all 4
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
Pages: 1, 2, 3
gothspeed
Wow, I wish I knew about this deal before I bought some bulk rolls of SS fuel line ........... but I may just get some anyway ........ are these still available?
Rotary'14
QUOTE(gothspeed @ Sep 25 2012, 01:14 PM) *

Wow, I wish I knew about this deal before I bought some bulk rolls of SS fuel line ........... but I may just get some anyway ........ are these still available?

Hi,,, yes I have these lines still in stock,, I am always making more,, and can even make some in seamless stainless steel for people who want to "swage" fittings on to them. PM me for details,,,
-Robert
porbmw
Just got my set for a 6.
Haven't installed yet, but they look great.
Thanks, Robert
podiummotorsports
I would like to purchase a set. I PM you. Let me know what to do next.
tool14
Hi i sent you a PM i would like to buy some lines.
Thanks.
914socal
Hello,
I'm being told I need this product for my car before I have a big problem. I am in Burbank, Ca. Let me know what I need for my 73 2.0L. Dumb question but can this be done with the engine in car? Thanks
914socal
QUOTE(914socal @ Feb 3 2013, 12:14 AM) *

Hello,
I'm being told I need this product for my car before I have a big problem. I am in Burbank, Ca. Let me know what I need for my 73 2.0L. Dumb question but can this be done with the engine in car? Thanks

Hey Robert,

Thanks for such a good product! Got the new lines installed this weekend and was as smooth as possible!! Thanks again. beer.gif
Pat Garvey
Still have any socks?
Pat
Rotary'14
Why yes I just restocked and am full of socks,,,, I guestimate shipping for a small box containing the sock would be about $5 in the USA,, $2 for a padded envelope your choice your risk. Sealing rings are $1 for both.

-Robert
ndfrigi
Hi Sir Robert,

PM sent for fuel lines

God Bless!
ndfrigi
QUOTE(ndfrigi @ Apr 15 2013, 03:39 PM) *

Hi Sir Robert,

PM sent for fuel lines

God Bless!

Hi Robert,

Thank you so much for a quick shipment of my SS fuel lines. Got them today from USPS.
Eventhough it was not yet installed I'm sure this is a perfect item. Looks really beautiful and very nice workmanship.

Thanks again and God Bless!

Click to view attachment
Mr. Olympic Blue 2 You
Robert-Just wanted to let you know our group buy arrived safe and sound. The workmanship, packaging, etc exceeded our expectations.

Thanks for answering our questions in a quick manner as well. You have been awesome to deal with.

Thanks again,
Andrew
Axel
Any update on an install video with the engine still in place?
Thanks.
Rotary'14
QUOTE(Axel @ May 20 2013, 08:39 PM) *

Any update on an install video with the engine still in place?
Thanks.

I've had numerous customers install with the engine in. Since I don't have a T4 installed in my car,, a video made of my car just doesn't look right.

-Robert
dkos
I've PM'd you a few times and haven't gotten a response. Are you still selling?
dale73914
Hi,
Reading through the post it looks like you had issues at one stage shipping to Canada. I'm in Melbourne, Australia !!

Given i keep seeing photos of burnt cars cropping up, I would like a full set of everything .

Any chance on a price for this shipped, or is it not doable ??

Cheers

Dale
Rotary'14
Bump for a new year,,,,,,
sean_v8_914
i need it all. pm sent
RenoRoger
QUOTE(Rotary'14 @ Jan 27 2014, 03:52 PM) *

Bump for a new year,,,,,,

Are you still making fuel lines? I have a '73 2.0 and would like to replace the original plastic lines. I also need at least the grommets for the fuel line holes leading into the engine compartment. If I move the fuel pump to the front under the tank, should I use a 9.5 mm line for delivery or 8 mm for both delivery and return?

Please advise current pricing and shipping charges to 89503.

RenoRoger
seans9146
Hi,

Are you still selling the SS fuel lines? Need set for 914/6. Cost? Shipping to Zip Woodland, CA 95695?

Thank you,
Sean
Rotary'14
Still in business bump,,

PM me and I will PM you back.
seans9146
QUOTE(Rotary'14 @ Sep 10 2014, 12:50 PM) *

Still in business bump,,

PM me and I will PM you back.

Hi Robert,

The workmanship of the 8mm SS fuel lines for the engine compartment and tunnel is incredible. As you can tell, I'm very pleased with the lines and accessories! Thank you.

Sean
02loftsmoor
QUOTE(Rotary'14 @ Aug 16 2010, 12:49 AM) *

I've made this set, it's 9.5 mm SS .028 tubing, and 8mm SS .028. The ends have beads to keep the fuel lines from blowing off. I've bent it and test fitted the prototypes upon my car. They fit very well IMHO.

Engine Compartment $22 each + $10 shipping
Engine Compartment set (2 lines) $40 + $10 shipping

Tunnel fuel line each $38 + $14 shipping
Tunnel fuel line (set of 2)$70 + $16 shipping

complete your installation with the following,,,

Fuel tank fuel sock $10
Fuel tank sealing ring $.50 each
Firewall grommets $2.00 each
Engine shelf grommets $4.00 each
FI hose clamps $2.00 each or $1.75 each(if you order more than 10)
Shipping included if you buy a set of lines.

Thanks for looking!

are you still making fuel lines, need the one tunnel line, fire wall grommets, engine shelf grommets, fuel tank sealing ring. going with Carbs.. Wes
cantley914
Hi,
I would need a complete set too.
Was wondering if there is anyone in northern NY (close to the border) that would agree I have the set shipped to their place, as shipping to Canada is not possible. Once received, I would go and pick it up at their home.

PM me for arrangements,

Steph beerchug.gif
Rotary'14

All PMs responded to. I am still alive and products are available.

Bump!
AndyB
QUOTE(cantley914 @ Jul 1 2015, 11:04 AM) *

Hi,
Was wondering if there is anyone in northern NY (close to the border) that would agree I have the set shipped to their place, as shipping to Canada is not possible. Once received, I would go and pick it up at their home.

PM me for arrangements,

Steph beerchug.gif

Just saw this steph. Send me a pm
arvcube
Sent pm
cantley914
QUOTE(cantley914 @ Jul 1 2015, 07:04 AM) *

Hi,

PM me for arrangements,

Steph beerchug.gif

Item picked up & installed. Thanks so much Andy, They are a perfect fit. Item arrived at destination intact, excellent packaging. Again thanks and yes guys, they are easy to install and fit A1.

Steph in cold Canada

yellowsleep[1].gif
rhodyguy
Just curious. What is the problem on shipping them to the great white north?
Amphicar770
Have you thought about offerin stainless, pre-bent brake lines. Many of the originals are NLA and no one seems to offer a pre-formed kit.

Sure, you can buy straight tubes and bend your own. But for those of us who are 3-D deficient, they always come out looking bad.

rhodyguy
Helped a fellow member install the tunnel lines today. If you buy the whole kit, EVERYTHING is right there. The lines slip into the stock clips on the firewall like butter. Tell the guy you're helping to take off the pass rear tire. dry.gif Repeatedly. rolleyes.gif He will listen to you later. Then it will take about 10 minutes to fish the lines thru. You'll never get the 30+minutes you wasted back before the tire removal. biggrin.gif
mepstein
QUOTE(Amphicar770 @ Jan 29 2016, 10:53 PM) *

Have you thought about offerin stainless, pre-bent brake lines. Many of the originals are NLA and no one seems to offer a pre-formed kit.

Sure, you can buy straight tubes and bend your own. But for those of us who are 3-D deficient, they always come out looking bad.

Pmbperformance makes them
Rotary'14
agree.gif

PMB makes them and offers it at a reasonable price.
malcolm2
QUOTE(Rotary'14 @ Aug 19 2010, 12:24 AM) *

I put together an install video,,,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxFRQTWLetw

There is a still image where I show a drill, WD-40 and the stock grommet. You only need this if you are using a 9.5mm return line.

what happened to your video?
Rotary'14
QUOTE(malcolm2 @ May 10 2016, 03:45 PM) *

There is a still image where I show a drill, WD-40 and the stock grommet. You only need this if you are using a 9.5mm return line.

I contacted youtube and as of today 5/17/2016 the video seems to work,,, with sound too!
ndfrigi
QUOTE(Rotary'14 @ May 17 2016, 03:05 PM) *

I contacted youtube and as of today 5/17/2016 the video seems to work,,, with sound too!

Hi Robert, you tube video still not working.
Rotary'14
QUOTE(ndfrigi @ May 17 2016, 03:19 PM) *

QUOTE(Rotary'14 @ May 17 2016, 03:05 PM) *

Hi Robert, you tube video still not working.

Thanks Noel,,,,
OK,,, I am sure the video works now,,,, cool music is gone and slow soothing music is now in it's place. At least the video is watch-able again.

rhodyguy
Worked for me.
Mueller
Video works....now reply to my PM so I can send you some money for parts!
smile.gif
Mueller
Got the parts, they look great and packaged perfectly.

thanks
Papermaker
Hi Rotary '14--

PM sent.

--Papermaker
Optimusglen
I'm interesred in a single fuel line for the tunnel. Running carbs and no return line.
jacquot
Hi Robert,
Finally got around to replacing my cracked original fuel lines and
installing the new fuel lines I bought from you, as I now
have the engine and fuel tank out of the car.
Perfect fit, grommets and lines went in very easily, less than 10 min,
with no muss, no fuss.
Thanks again, Jacquot
Rotary'14
QUOTE(jacquot @ Jul 27 2016, 02:08 PM) *

Hi Robert,
Finally got around to replacing my cracked original fuel lines and
installing the new fuel lines I bought from you, as I now
have the engine and fuel tank out of the car.
Perfect fit, grommets and lines went in very easily, less than 10 min,
with no muss, no fuss.
Thanks again, Jacquot

I am glad to hear that you found it so easy!
mmascari
Bump on great product. Easy install and look great!
jet1
The lines arrived today and look very nice. I can't wait to get them installed. Thanks for the great communication and fast shipping.

Keith
fullerton914
Robert:
I spoke with you today at Bruce's swap met. I bought a set of your ss fuel line about a year ago - still have not installed yet. I am ready now . the video is helpful
I want to purchase your rubber firewall grommets. Please provide instructions at your convenience so I can complete the transaction
Thanks
Steve
Rotary'14
QUOTE(fullerton914 @ Oct 23 2016, 07:03 PM) *

Robert:
I spoke with you today at Bruce's swap met. I bought a set of your ss fuel line about a year ago - still have not installed yet. I am ready now . the video is helpful
I want to purchase your rubber firewall grommets. Please provide instructions at your convenience so I can complete the transaction
Thanks
Steve

Hey Steve,,, I sent you a PM and an email.
morsmanlaw
PM sent.
peetgee
Pm sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.