Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Someone wanted to steal my roller (no engine)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
dralf
I am sorry for your loss. I will be showing your post to my woman who is such and animal love that all my friends only know her as the "Dog Lady"

I am also amazed how many of you guys have and love dogs.....My gal will become a staunche Porsche 914 lover just because of that.

Al
Neal
This makes me sick, I once caught two low life teenagers that shot my malamute 2 times in the stomach for fun !, I remember being so mad I almost blacked out and I was vibrating, but in the back of my mind a voice said if you hurt or kill them you will pay a price. They left their car and walked out of the powerline they were on. I took the dog to the vet and he recovered. I am so sorry for this and it's too early I think to explain to your kids that there are twisted mofo's in this world. If you had caught them they might have shot you. Keep the faith as there are ton's more good people than bad. When it's a good time your family can pick a new pet to heal the hurt.

Neal
Rgreen914
It appears that most of us are animal lovers in addition to being addicted to teeners. Some young people torment and/or kill animals and this is a guarantee of criminal behavior to come! The fact that this person/persons also attempted to steal your car only confirms the theory. You can bet that this is not the first time for illegal behavior to be exhibited by this person/persons; chances are it will also not be the last. Parents who observe their children being abusive towards animals really need to become involved as serious consequences are sure to follow if not addressed. I speak from experience with juvenile and adult criminals dealt with for over twenty years and their records should serve as a warning to anyone who notices such animal abuse in children. Adults who abuse anyone or anything are lost causes and should be dealt with by whatever means are appropriate/handy!
dinomium
This thread hurt me very deeply.
The only comfort I can offer is there cant be an up with out a down, yin to a yang or in this case good in the face of pure evil.
I hope that you are able to heal and find some peace.
Dino
jones
Wow, that is horrible! I am sorry for your loss and under those conditions, pissed and sorry. After loosing my Bassett Hound of 14 years, I found the best thing to sort out the mental mess was to buy a puppy. I don't have kids but maybe that would help.
Sorry man.
Pnambic
Again, I'm sorry for bringing anyone down with this mess. I really do appreciate the support. It did help, more than I thought it would.

We've acquired a pair of Border Collies (3yrs and 10mos) from a rescue shelter. This kids so enjoyed having dogs to play with. The former family is moving and had to give them up. They are already well accustomed to young kids and the older is actually pretty well trained.

We've installed closed circuit video camera's and another light. The system will record up to 24 hours on a single VHS tape before taping over it again. If he comes back, which I doubt, hopefully we'll get more info.
Bruce Allert
Way to go! You're going to have your hands full with those 2 beauties... they are one smart and intense dog. It's going to take the kids to play them out & keep them occupied.

.............b
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.