Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Artwork for WCR 2011..Anyone and everyones opinion!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
Pages: 1, 2
McMark
I can't cut the vinyl that small. The little pieces of the globe would disappear, and the centers of the 9 and R would blow away in the blast cabinet. sad.gif

How about a bigger WCR? There's a lot of info on there, but I don't think it's too complicated. I think it'll look better in person.
danno55
QUOTE(McMark @ Mar 24 2011, 11:49 AM) *

I can't cut the vinyl that small. The little pieces of the globe would disappear, and the centers of the 9 and R would blow away in the blast cabinet. sad.gif

How about a bigger WCR? There's a lot of info on there, but I don't think it's too complicated. I think it'll look better in person.

Works for me if everyone else likes.
montoya 73 2.0
count me in.
JRust
agree.gif
QUOTE(montoya 73 2.0 @ Mar 24 2011, 10:16 PM) *

count me in.

agree.gif
ConeDodger
I had to prod the supplier of last years t-shirts to get her to work on a quote but I think she will have one together for tomorrow. She thought it should be about the same as last year which if I recall correctly was at about $7.50/shirt in that quantity... I forget how many colors we used last year but they were not full color.
montoya 73 2.0
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Mar 24 2011, 11:51 PM) *

I had to prod the supplier of last years t-shirts to get her to work on a quote but I think she will have one together for tomorrow. She thought it should be about the same as last year which if I recall correctly was at about $7.50/shirt in that quantity... I forget how many colors we used last year but they were not full color.

Is she quoting the same as posted?
ConeDodger
Drew,
She is quoting for the same quality as last year. In quantities of 100 they run 9.45 each. I was wrong about last year. This is roughly the same. McMark was right when he said your quote sounds a little low. You can get had on t-shirt quality so be watchful of that...

That is a firm quote and she needs only artwork and specific sizes to get started. Anything over XL is nominally extra but not in the $2 range of your quote.
montoya 73 2.0
I had spoke to three shops here in town before going into one and speaking with and receiving the quote from the owner. He had shown me three different samples of shirts to choose from, I chose the middle (6.1 oz.) instead of the top which was a Beefy-T (100% cotton). I want a thicker shirt than last years, it seemed a little thin to me. I hope its not to much to ask what the weight of their shirt is and what's the price for black and ash? Personally, I would like to order black or ash for myself. White gets too dirty.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(montoya 73 2.0 @ Mar 25 2011, 07:23 PM) *

I had spoke to three shops here in town before going into one and speaking with and receiving the quote from the owner. He had shown me three different samples of shirts to choose from, I chose the middle (6.1 oz.) instead of the top which was a Beefy-T (100% cotton). I want a thicker shirt than last years, it seemed a little thin to me. I hope its not to much to ask what the weight of their shirt is and what's the price for black and ash? Personally, I would like to order black or ash for myself. White gets too dirty.

I can call on Monday... I assume the artwork will work with a black shirt?
montoya 73 2.0
The guy I spoke with said he would have to change all the black to white but other than that it should work.
montoya 73 2.0
Okay, here is what I have for mock-ups for the Shirt thread.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

let me know what you think and how much we are charging for which sizes?
montoya 73 2.0
Here are the numbers again;

6.1 oz. T-Shirt

2XL - add $2.00
3XL - add $3.00
4XL - add $4.00
(I was wrong on my original post)

Black T
- 100 Qty@ $9.50 (Medium - XL)
- 50 Qty@ $15.50 (Medium - XL)

Ash T (light grey)
-100 Qty@ $8.00 (Medium - XL)
- 50 Qty@ $14.00 (Medium - XL)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.