Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: G&R ALL 914 RUSTY PARTS SWAP MEET AND ANIMAL FLESH ROASTING FESTIV
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
76-914
QUOTE(SLITS @ Apr 30 2011, 07:02 AM) *

Tomorrow, Tomorrow.
It's just a day away .........

I heard a rumor that the President will entertain us by trying to weave his personal helicopter through the power lines to land in our back parking lot.

With Santa Ana winds in the forecast, it should be quite interesting. The current line is 3:1.

I am headed to the shop to tidy things up a bit (make a bigger pile in one corner instead of 4 or 5 piles).

While the Redneck says he is bringing the "Bud Girls", we have, under contract, all the girls from the Las Vegas Hit Show .... "Boobs Galore" .... who will ply us with their mammeries memories.

Any members of the CGBC using the telephone will be required to speak .... just heavy breathing will not be tolerated.

Be sure to show up .... the excess gasses produced by "Mother Natures's Own" combined with the aroma of fried fat will put a smile on your face.

I was misquoted. What I said was " I'm bringing the bud, girls." Hey Ron, that hub puller you made is also one hell of a wheel bearing puller. Screw hammering them out. I'll post more, later.
bernbomb914
sorry Ron but I have to miss this wonderful flesh eating bargin meet but the boss says I have to do a family affair today DAMN11111111
silver74insocal
the baby decided i wont be attending today dag nabbit, hopefully someone will post a few pics... sad.gif
jim_hoyland
Thank you Ron, Glen, and Toast; what a great day ! The burgers were great, there were over 30 914's, and a ton of great people. Had a great time ! A big congratulation to Eddie Swannenburg ( 9146fan) who brought his newly restored six--all I can say is WOW. This car is better than new.....
jim_hoyland
Jim Lamonica brought his 4 cycliner chopper... smile.gif
jim_hoyland
Bruce Stone and son Wes brought tons of shiney parts.. smile.gif
jim_hoyland
Some of the cars...

1. Als 914

2. Proto 31

3. Don Travers from San Diego- he recently shipped this 6 to Euope for a vacation drive the old world

4. Unk
jim_hoyland
Heleomachs 914--still for sale ?
jim_hoyland
More...
jim_hoyland
More.
jim_hoyland
more
jim_hoyland
More..
jim_hoyland
Beauty, owned by Joe Sharp
jim_hoyland
Kents really clean 70 from Carlsbad

Maliks 75 from Los Angeles--your parts are in the mail
7TPorsh
I couldn't stay for the roasting, but managed a couple of pics.

The NLA SIX orange car was amazing

Amazed my car made it there and back...it's actually running better now!

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
SLITS
For all who came ... Thanks .... it was a good time. While it started out slow, it finished with a bang.

And for Thomas .... good luck and don't forget you have a lot of friends on this side of the pond. Hope our farewells will give you lasting memories.

Now, if I knew how to imbed a video, I would upload "The President" leaving in his personal 'copter.

IPB Image
T H O M A S
thanks ron,this is one of the events i am really going to miss,thanks everybody for the good times
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.