Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Re: The AA thead
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
URY914
Click to view attachment
ConeDodger
This thread is rated Pat Garvey for childishness. Read at your own risk... blink.gif
URY914
Remember the Kool Aid threads? biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment
SLITS
Bummer ... big time bummer ...

I prefer Miracle Whip .....

Damnit, why not Miracle Whip you Mayo losers?

Oh wait ... I'm gone ....

Nevermind!
MDG
huh.gif

The ghost of Slits!!

new_shocked.gif
Socalandy
dead horse.gif This is getting very old and if you dont have anything nice to say then keep it to yourself and stop spoiling why were here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isnt that what started all this or am I just screwy.gif Now back to our normal programming please pray.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Socalandy @ Apr 9 2011, 05:55 PM) *

dead horse.gif This is getting very old and if you dont have anything nice to say then keep it to yourself and stop spoiling why were here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isnt that what started all this or am I just screwy.gif Now back to our normal programming please pray.gif

Can I pull your ponytail? rolleyes.gif
URY914
OK lets change the subject. Everyone post a picture of your engine. I'll start with mine....

Click to view attachment
scotty b
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Apr 9 2011, 05:57 PM) *

How kinky you cheeky bastard
Socalandy
idea.gif ........... No Sir!!!!!
scotty b
QUOTE(URY914 @ Apr 9 2011, 05:58 PM) *

OK lets change the subject. Everyone post a picture of your engine. I'll start with mine....

Click to view attachment

FInished it up yesterday but I'm not sure.....will this clear my rain tray ?
Rleog
URY914, where'd'ja git that engin?

IPB Image
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Socalandy @ Apr 9 2011, 06:01 PM) *

idea.gif ........... No Sir!!!!!

I didn't think so and didn't want to but this thread is so childish I thought I would stick with the primary school theme... blink.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(scotty b @ Apr 9 2011, 06:02 PM) *

Click to view attachment

If it's a perfect early rain tray just take it off and throw it away blink.gif
sixnotfour

Rob

I'm thinking a Jimmy Hendrik's sacrifice with the one I have in the attic
URY914
QUOTE(Rleog @ Apr 9 2011, 07:10 PM) *

URY914, where'd'ja git that engin?

IPB Image

I made it. I got an awesome set of tools.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Apr 9 2011, 06:36 PM) *

Rob

I'm thinking a Jimmy Hendrik's sacrifice with the one I have in the attic

Fully documented on video please!
1970 Neun vierzehn

Click to view attachment

Mine's bigger biggrin.gif
URY914
Mine's faster and lighter. biggrin.gif
PeeGreen 914
Mine may be small but at least it's skinny biggrin.gif blink.gif idea.gif sad.gif
Eric_Shea

I have a mint early raintray you can have to hack up if you need to. P-E-R-F-E-C-T no cracks etc.
Mikey914
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Apr 9 2011, 09:17 PM) *

I have a mint early raintray you can have to hack up if you need to. P-E-R-F-E-C-T no cracks etc.

Now your just baiting Pat.

You sick bastard.

MoveQik
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Apr 9 2011, 09:17 PM) *

I had one that was NOS still in the plastic but I couldn't give the damned thing away. Just threw it out last week. Got tired of it taking up space in the garage.
Socalandy
I searched high and low to find a perfect rain tray only to relize I dont need one here in Socal. Free to a good home dog.gif
McMark
yawn.gif
kconway
Dudes...seriously. You gotta have better things to do then flog this thing into 4 pages.

If you don't have anything positive to add, why post? Take the high road and lets get back to car stuff...

Lets all go over to the classified section and buy something and make someone happy... biggrin.gif beerchug.gif
MoveQik
QUOTE(kconway @ Apr 9 2011, 11:50 PM) *

Dudes...seriously. You gotta have better things to do then flog this thing into 4 pages.

If you don't have anything positive to add, why post? Take the high road and lets get back to car stuff...

Lets all go over to the classified section and buy something and make someone happy...

I take the high road on things that are important in life. On a forum bullshitting about cars? Well, I just don't worry about that so much. smile.gif Sometimes the low road is just plain fun. biggrin.gif
kconway
QUOTE(MoveQik @ Apr 9 2011, 11:57 PM) *

Lets all go over to the classified section and buy something and make someone happy...

I take the high road on things that are important in life. On a forum bullshitting about cars? Well, I just don't worry about that so much. smile.gif Sometimes the low road is just plain fun. biggrin.gif

I guess... Is busting his balls about what he's pationate about (CW and finding a perfect raintray) really productive or does it make you feel good? Hey, I don't get what Pat's said but obviously he's having a hard time with whats going on.

Perhaps making his car as perfect as he can is important to his life...no judgement here. Why the beat down? Just ignore what he's said if you don't agree with it.

Am i just wrong here? Maybe, not the first time. blink.gif

Sleepin
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Apr 9 2011, 07:57 PM) *

Only I can do that!

Oh that does it. I am out of here! bootyshake.gif
MoveQik
QUOTE(kconway @ Apr 10 2011, 12:07 AM) *

I guess... Is busting his balls about what he's pationate about (CW and finding a perfect raintray) really productive or does it make you feel good? Hey, I don't get what Pat's said but obviously he's having a hard time with whats going on.

Perhaps making his car as perfect as he can is important to his life...no judgement here. Why the beat down? Just ignore what he's said if you don't agree with it.

Perfect raintray to complete his car? I get that. No problem. Continuing to drag up drama time and time again? I don't get that so I will continue to poke at him. That in my opinion is the low road and I am fine with it because I think it is funny. Make of it what you will. Kevin, if we should meet in person and you see my sense of humor, I think you would understand. I just think it is funny that man of Pat's age is SO worked up over all of this. I see less drama from women in the PTO(of which I am in my second term as president so have a field day with that one!!!) Just sayin......
kconway
QUOTE(MoveQik @ Apr 10 2011, 12:21 AM) *

QUOTE(kconway @ Apr 10 2011, 12:07 AM) *

Perfect raintray to complete his car? I get that. No problem. Continuing to drag up drama time and time again? I don't get that so I will continue to poke at him. That in my opinion is the low road and I am fine with it because I think it is funny. Make of it what you will. Kevin, if we should meet in person and you see my sense of humor, I think you would understand. I just think it is funny that man of Pat's age is SO worked up over all of this. I see less drama from women in the PTO(of which I am in my second term as president so have a field day with that one!!!) Just sayin......

Yeah, hear you. I'm not directing my comments at you despite my response but at the direction this thread has gone and dislike what it does to our community. I've never met either you or Pat but you both seem like stand up guys from your PAST posts. Hopefully we will meet soon but there's no judgement here.

Afterall, its just a car...
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(MoveQik @ Apr 10 2011, 12:21 AM) *

I don't understand why you think this is funny. You are making fun of a man who has contributed limitless time an effort to supporting the 914 community. He is upset with the way he, and his friend George, were treated, and he is expressing his feelings. Who do you think you are to judge his motivations, emotions, or rants. You really need to find it in your heart to accept people who are passionate about 914's or find another website where people really don't talk about 914's at all. You are probably going to want to poke at me for making this post, but I normally only visit this site, because I really want to know what size tires and rims I can fit on my 914 and what kind of oil I should use. Because this is the only website on the net where that information is available, and every thread about those subjects is feels so fresh every time those questions get asked. I think all of that time you spend in the desert heat of Arizona has eroded your sensitivity to those that really care about these cars.

:2cents:
PeeGreen 914
Yeah, sensitivity is one thing, but so is taking WAY too seriously is another. I think the majority of people here like Pat but are tired of his over dramatic rants. This is just their way of saying "Lighten up dude".

Life's too short, especially if you're Slits or Kelty, to have your panties in a bunch. Enjoy life and learn to let the BS roll off your shoulder. beerchug.gif
computers4kids
hijacked.gif Instead of contributing to this nonsense, I actually went out to the garage and gave my car a tune-up and found I wasn't getting full throttle in the process. idea.gif I really didn't need anymore horsepower, biggrin.gif but hey I'll take it.

Let's move on... dumbass.gif
Scott S
cr@p - someone must have hacked into Gregs account! I will call him and let him know.
euro911
QUOTE(Socalandy @ Apr 9 2011, 10:10 PM) *
I searched high and low to find a perfect rain tray only to relize I dont need one here in Socal. Free to a good home dog.gif
I know a young lady who lives real close to me that could use that perfect rain tray, Andy happy11.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.