Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Live Event Uploader
IPB Image
914shutterbugB
QUOTE(montoya 73 2.0 @ Apr 23 2011, 10:38 PM) *

QUOTE(914shutterbugB @ Apr 23 2011, 07:55 PM) *

QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ Apr 23 2011, 06:16 PM) *

QUOTE(montoya 73 2.0 @ Apr 23 2011, 05:59 PM) *

After all those hot wings and beer, whomever shared a room with the Doc wasn't a happy camper this morning.

You have no idea.

so glad my room is at the other end of the building... i'd rather deal with daddy's death snore than Evil's stench.. happy11.gif av-943.gif lol-2.gif

I had the opportunity to personally partake in the experience of a Doctor Evil "Eu De Stench" after a nice evening of mass quantities of libations and some kind of grilled food! The first PNW transmission clinic and WCR 2010 in Lake Tahoe. I believe there was some kind of small animal sacrifice that proceeded each evenings drinking to appease the good Doc's spirit world.

av-943.gif lol-2.gif av-943.gif lol-2.gif av-943.gif lol-2.gif av-943.gif agree.gif
strawman
QUOTE(914shutterbugB @ Apr 23 2011, 10:16 PM) *

QUOTE(montoya 73 2.0 @ Apr 23 2011, 10:38 PM) *

QUOTE(914shutterbugB @ Apr 23 2011, 07:55 PM) *

QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ Apr 23 2011, 06:16 PM) *

QUOTE(montoya 73 2.0 @ Apr 23 2011, 05:59 PM) *

After all those hot wings and beer, whomever shared a room with the Doc wasn't a happy camper this morning.

You have no idea.

so glad my room is at the other end of the building... i'd rather deal with daddy's death snore than Evil's stench.. happy11.gif av-943.gif lol-2.gif

I had the opportunity to personally partake in the experience of a Doctor Evil "Eu De Stench" after a nice evening of mass quantities of libations and some kind of grilled food! The first PNW transmission clinic and WCR 2010 in Lake Tahoe. I believe there was some kind of small animal sacrifice that proceeded each evenings drinking to appease the good Doc's spirit world.

av-943.gif lol-2.gif av-943.gif lol-2.gif av-943.gif lol-2.gif av-943.gif agree.gif

No joke, I had the "pleasure" of experiencing the good Doctor's emissions at WCR2010. I think I lost a few years off my time on this earth...
Live Event Uploader
IPB Image
Live Event Uploader
IPB Image
Live Event Uploader
IPB Image
Live Event Uploader
IPB Image
Live Event Uploader
IPB Image
Live Event Uploader
IPB Image
Live Event Uploader
IPB Image
SLITS
"Moons over My Hammy" at Denny's?

What gives ... only images of Evil, booze & food .... What happened to the cars, parts & ????

Get me a gross of Whoppers to bust my conk!
Mike Bellis
QUOTE(SLITS @ Apr 24 2011, 08:13 AM) *

"Moons over My Hammy" at Denny's?

What gives ... only images of Evil, booze & food .... What happened to the cars, parts & ????

Get me a gross of Whoppers to bust my conk!

I think they were so drunk and stuffed, they never made it to the swap meet. confused24.gif
MDG
Looks like Scotty is having a strawberry shake for breakfast thumb3d.gif
jimkelly
glad to see you guys are gettin some ....

sun : ))

--

also - i get paid tomorrow : ) finally sold

ejm
QUOTE(SLITS @ Apr 24 2011, 11:13 AM) *

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
scotty b
Mike got a little tranny happy blink.gif We actually did some re-arranging and got a home stereo receiver in the rear trunk with everything else.

That's 3 trannies in the front trunk he picked up at Hershey, a 915 I had for him in the passenger floor board, a case of beer, a box with stereo parts, tranny dvd's, cigars, matchbox cars, a guitar, the passenger seat, Mikes clothes, a home stereo receiver, box of gear sets, spare went in the rear trunk, a set of double bass drum pedals, bags of spare parts Shoe leaves in the car for " those moments"
Spoke
QUOTE(esses62 @ Apr 23 2011, 05:56 PM) *

QUOTE(rmital @ Apr 23 2011, 04:30 PM) *

QUOTE(flipb @ Apr 22 2011, 06:27 PM) *

QUOTE(Live Event Uploader @ Apr 22 2011, 06:18 PM) *

IPB Image

methinks that's zymurgist's tail-dragger and the red one may be rmital... who are the other two? Especially the green/yellow (Saturn Yellow?) with the subtle rear flares?

If they put text in the email when sending photos, will it carry through to the forum post?

mine (rmital) silver teener
Scott green one (just bought from spoke)
red is Wilrods.....

fun time, glad the rain did scare us off... flag.gif

correction Ray, I purchased the Ravenna Green car from Geoff who bought it from Jerry after he did all the work on it. Hey Jerry I've had it for 2 months and put 2000 miles on it. The car never misses a beat. Thanks for all the work you put into it. Suprised it took so long to sell the second time around but now it's mine.

Scott,

Glad to hear the car is running good. I got no information about the engine when I bought it and ran like a champ the entire time I had it. Changed the oil a few times, adjusted the valves once, and put in Pertronix. That's it.

I can't believe it took so long for Geoff to sell it. He had it listed at a good price and you don't find many cars in the East in this good of shape. I hated to sell it but no garage space since I was buying a 911 and had 2 914's so it had to go.

BTW, I would look for new wheels as the one rear wheel is really out of round. It took me a while to realize the wheel on the passenger side was shit and I was looking for a set of real Fuchs for it when I sold it.
jsayre914
cars.
jsayre914
smile.gif
jsayre914
smile.gif
jsayre914
i am being a post whore for you guys. biggrin.gif
jsayre914
beerchug.gif
jsayre914
...cars...
jsayre914
jsayre914
more
jsayre914
lots of 914's smile.gif
jsayre914
i would have traded my 914 for the white one wub.gif
jsayre914
Thats all i have for cars, hope that enough.
914four
QUOTE(ejm @ Apr 24 2011, 04:25 PM) *

Holey Shit! Is the HotShoe Bee for sale? drooley.gif

jsayre914
Now for the PEOPLE biggrin.gif
jsayre914
Thanks again for the good time guys, I cant wait to do it again next year.

Joseph Sayre

jim_hoyland
QUOTE(jsayre914 @ Apr 24 2011, 06:40 PM) *

Great pics ! I recognize Dr Evil, who are the others ? Need names to go with the pics smile.gif
ChrisFoley
On the way home this morning I headed over to the Meadowlands Sports Complex to drive Zippy69's car in an autocross.
The original plan was to co-drive at the Hershey event. However, they held the autocross last weekend so as not to interfere with Easter. screwy.gif
Click to view attachment
So we had some fun with the Motorsports North East club in a lot next to Giants Stadium.

These are pictures I took of Paul during his runs in the morning:
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
This was the second time he disappeared in a cloud of vaporized rubber.
I had my share of spins too, but nothing so dramatic.
r_towle
Is he finally happy...car working and he is getting to drive it?
I hope so, he is a great guy that has a potentially cool car that is scary fast.

Rich
ChrisFoley
These are pics Paul snapped of me driving:
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
In the end my best run was 0.3 sec. slower than his.
I'll check the club's website in a few days for overall results.
rwilner
Chris
Is this the car with the LS1 that was up on a lift last time I was at your shop?

914itis
Most of the shots that I took are simillar to the ones already posted except for those.
914itis
more
ChrisFoley
QUOTE(rwilner @ Apr 24 2011, 10:58 PM) *

Chris
Is this the car with the LS1 that was up on a lift last time I was at your shop?

Yup.
914shutterbugB
QUOTE(PH1 @ Apr 24 2011, 08:40 PM) *

Yup that's right! 45K!! 100K invested!! Lmfao!! av-943.gif lol-2.gif
914shutterbugB
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Apr 24 2011, 08:45 PM) *

Great pics ! I recognize Dr Evil, who are the others ? Need names to go with the pics smile.gif

In order after Dr.evil, Zach, Scott, Foley, Bob(sigon), and forgive me on the last one...scarlett75? If that's wrong its daddy fault!!
AndyB
QUOTE(914shutterbugB @ Apr 25 2011, 05:11 AM) *

QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Apr 24 2011, 08:45 PM) *

In order after Dr.evil, Zach, Scott, Foley, Bob(sigon), and forgive me on the last one...scarlett75? If that's wrong its daddy fault!!

Yeah sorry Kiddo your Dad is right so you don't get to blame him biggrin.gif
Live Event Uploader
IPB Image
Live Event Uploader
IPB Image
Live Event Uploader
IPB Image
Live Event Uploader
IPB Image
Live Event Uploader
IPB Image
hot_shoe914
Shutterbug and I are still 110 miles from my house in Memphis and it is 4:40am Monday morning. She has another 150 miles after she leaves my place.

shoe
zymurgist
QUOTE(914shutterbugB @ Apr 25 2011, 05:04 AM) *

QUOTE(PH1 @ Apr 24 2011, 08:40 PM) *

Yup that's right! 45K!! 100K invested!! Lmfao!! av-943.gif lol-2.gif

Too bad there's no video of a certain unnamed driver spinning it around 270 degrees on a wet street.
saigon71
Good event, great people, great party! I had a blast. Good to see everyone again. beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.