Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pictures from Hershey 2011
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
VaccaRabite
Was a seriously good time. If you were scared off by the weather forcast - your loss. The rain was over by ~ 10am, by noon it was getting warm, and by the time we got back to the motel to get our drink on most of us had sunburns. And I got some great parts for my car.
SLITS
Now I'm happy ........ bye1.gif
SGB
Thx fer sharin' the pics. Looks like great fun. Some great pictures...
smile.gif
VaccaRabite
QUOTE(zymurgist @ Apr 25 2011, 05:51 AM) *

QUOTE(914shutterbugB @ Apr 25 2011, 05:04 AM) *

QUOTE(PH1 @ Apr 24 2011, 08:40 PM) *

QUOTE(ejm @ Apr 24 2011, 04:25 PM) *

Holey Shit! Is the HotShoe Bee for sale? drooley.gif

Yup that's right! 45K!! 100K invested!! Lmfao!! av-943.gif lol-2.gif

Too bad there's no video of a certain unnamed driver spinning it around 270 degrees on a wet street.

The look on your face (which I got a good look at from the pass seat in the car as it spun) was priceless. It was classic "WTF?!?"

Zach
hot_shoe914
Well I got home an hour and a half ago. Shutterbug is still on the road to Little Rock but should be there soon. I am just standing here trying to figure out how to get this pinball machine out of the back of my truck with the tailgate closed. Sure wish it would stop raining.
flipb
Since I didn't get to Hershey this year, I took one bitchin' backroad drive yesterday afternoon.

No better way to get the pollen off the car than to drive it off.
zymurgist
QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ Apr 25 2011, 09:21 AM) *

Too bad there's no video of a certain unnamed driver spinning it around 270 degrees on a wet street.

The look on your face (which I got a good look at from the pass seat in the car as it spun) was priceless. It was classic "WTF?!?"

Zach

You probably saw me mouthing the words as well! WTF.gif
hot_shoe914
Shutterbug has made it to her place safely. I think that was the last of the Hershey travelers. Looks like everyone made it safely home............. beerchug.gif til next year.

Shoe
bozo914
Porsches and a party!! To the Knight's Inn contingent, party in the parking lot was awesome. This event is going onto the calender for next year. Thanks to all for making it memorable for a first time swap meeter. beerchug.gif beerchug.gif
gandalf_025
Here are a few shots I took on Sat. Not as
many as I would have liked..

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
gandalf_025
and lastly
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Now, this was something I was surprised to see sitting in the back of a pickup truck

Click to view attachment

jsayre914
pray.gif Thank you Paul. The only picture on this thread with me in it biggrin.gif
Live Event Uploader
IPB Image
Live Event Uploader
IPB Image
tdgray
Did Ken sell his ass dragger?
zymurgist
Nope. Got a few bites from the Pelican ad though. Right now I need to make it run right... it backfired and stalled whenever I had to stop, all the way home. Cap, rotor, and points are on the way from PP.
hot_shoe914
Thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread. Hope to see you all next year.

Shoe
914shutterbugB
QUOTE(zymurgist @ Apr 25 2011, 09:00 AM) *

QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ Apr 25 2011, 09:21 AM) *

Zach

You probably saw me mouthing the words as well! WTF.gif

LMFAO!! lol-2.gif av-943.gif
Eric_Shea
Some great shots there Paul.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.