Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HELP!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Ferg
Great News Ross! piratenanner.gif
rnellums
It was a HE'LL of a trip! I saw the Tetons, yellowstone, the devils tower, chief joseph's highway, deadwood, Mt Rushmore, the black hills, needles highway, Custer Sate park, the badlands, AND the corn palace!!! What a ride!
SLITS
Wish the guy had an email address, I would send him some sheckles for being a good guy.

Guess I will have to undertake the task in the old fashioned was ... US Mail ... if I can remember how to do it.
majkos
Fricken A awesome! aktion035.gif

Can't wait to see more pics! (of 914)
majkos
QUOTE(majkos @ Jun 3 2011, 05:52 PM) *

Fricken A awesome! aktion035.gif

Can't wait to see more pics! (of 914)

not you Slits smile.gif
ImportMotors
Thank you Kelty360 and Rick 918-S for your cards and gifts. I had no idea that anyone other than Ross would want to thank me. Your response meant a lot to me especially after my son's death. Thanks Kelty360 for putting the 914 world info in the card. I probably won't be on here much but I wanted to sign up so I could thank you guys for your thoughtfulness. As far as my son, they say he died from a massively enlarged heart that no one caught. It was very unexpected and he died in my arms after I got home from work that evening. That was the first we knew that anything was wrong. My wife and I would love your prayers if you think of us. Anyway, your thanks have been much appreciated, and Ross, I'm glad you made it back.
Jonathan
tdgray
Sorry I missed this thread when it was first posted... great job everyone for pulling him along and a huge tip of the hat to Jonathan... not too many pure gentleman our there these days.

My sincere condolences on the loss of your Son.
rick 918-S
QUOTE(ImportMotors @ Jun 13 2011, 12:42 PM) *

Thank you Kelty360 and Rick 918-S for your cards and gifts. I had no idea that anyone other than Ross would want to thank me. Your response meant a lot to me especially after my son's death. Thanks Kelty360 for putting the 914 world info in the card. I probably won't be on here much but I wanted to sign up so I could thank you guys for your thoughtfulness. As far as my son, they say he died from a massively enlarged heart that no one caught. It was very unexpected and he died in my arms after I got home from work that evening. That was the first we knew that anything was wrong. My wife and I would love your prayers if you think of us. Anyway, your thanks have been much appreciated, and Ross, I'm glad you made it back.
Jonathan

Thanks again for helping one of our teener guys. I'm sorry to have read about your son. If we can help you in any way just ask. That's how we roll here. assimilate.gif
KELTY360
Nice to see you here Jonathan. We try to watch out for our own around here and your selfless generosity in the face of a heartbreaking experience could not go unnoticed. You'll be welcomed here anytime.
ImportMotors
This is my 7 month old son before he died.Click to view attachment
rjames
Such a beautiful little boy and I am so so sorry for your loss, Jonathan. Words can't express it.

Know that many have you and your family in their thoughts.

Best,

Robert
Prospectfarms

He is beautiful. Sometimes nothing makes sense, but he will always be your son and I agree that he is safe now. I've followed these posts and my thoughts are with you and your family.

Best wishes,

Stuart Ulferts
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.