Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: picked up the car from the shop
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
rfuerst911sc
QUOTE(carr914 @ Jun 27 2011, 08:37 AM) *

Just be Aware Rick, that thread is very old & you need to read through it as some of the Shops have changed hands etc. At least you know who not to go to headbang.gif

You know the old saying you don't know what you got till it's gone ? I had it so good in Orlando with Donnie at Zotz. Took my cars there for almost 18 years with no complaints ! Eventually I hope to find someone similiar, and AA isn't it barf.gif .
carr914
I hope you protested your CC charge or stopped payment on that $2200 Check

AA KMA.gif
rfuerst911sc
QUOTE(carr914 @ Jun 27 2011, 03:38 PM) *

I hope you protested your CC charge or stopped payment on that $2200 Check

AA KMA.gif

Payed cash. sad.gif
brant
QUOTE(rfuerst911sc @ Jun 27 2011, 04:43 PM) *

Just be Aware Rick, that thread is very old & you need to read through it as some of the Shops have changed hands etc. At least you know who not to go to headbang.gif

You know the old saying you don't know what you got till it's gone ? I had it so good in Orlando with Donnie at Zotz. Took my cars there for almost 18 years with no complaints ! Eventually I hope to find someone similiar, and AA isn't it barf.gif .

Crap...
sorry for the experience.
we have to get the word out so folks quit loosing thousands of dollars just to get treated poorly.

friends don't let friends.......
rfuerst911sc
QUOTE(brant @ Jun 27 2011, 08:59 PM) *

QUOTE(rfuerst911sc @ Jun 27 2011, 04:43 PM) *

Crap...
sorry for the experience.
we have to get the word out so folks quit loosing thousands of dollars just to get treated poorly.

friends don't let friends.......

The problem is I was warned by a good friend and I ignored the warning so it's partially my fault. I've moved on and my wallet is recovering. Won't make that mistake twice.
ewdysar
QUOTE(rfuerst911sc @ Jun 28 2011, 02:53 AM) *

The problem is I was warned by a good friend and I ignored the warning so it's partially my fault. I've moved on and my wallet is recovering. Won't make that mistake twice.

That's the way that I try to look at these things too. Life's to short to spend getting worked up over things that really won't change.

If I think about the cost of some of my bigger life lessons, they probably total to more than a very good college degree. Though I would have to say, these lessons have been more valuable to me than any institutionalized learning.
Drums66

[/quote]

You know the old saying you don't know what you got till it's gone ?

I've moved on and my wallet is recovering. Won't make that mistake twice.
[/quote]

....Ill wallet's can recover slow!LOL
may yours have a fast recovery! poke.gif
bye1.gif
rfuerst911sc
One of the things I asked the shop to do was to find what was draining the battery and fix it. Twice I asked if that was found/corrected and both times was told " we got it ". Today I went to fire up the 914 because it's been about two weeks and I wanted to see " if they got it ". Guess what.........they didn't get it ! sad.gif Dead as a door knob.................bastards !!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.