Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Last Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
JStroud
QUOTE(Jeffs9146 @ Aug 24 2011, 04:41 PM) *

QUOTE(jsconst @ Aug 24 2011, 04:39 PM) *

That's great glad you can make it, bounce house will be here unless my daughter forgets it.

See you sat
Jeff

lol-2.gif LOL........Lennies son Jake is about 25!

Then he'll probably be more interested in my daughter.
ConeDodger
Nicho will be there and he is 13... Frankly though, he will still probably be more interested in your daughter. He has turned in to quite the 'player'. Even tried to make moves on his high school aged algebra tutor. blink.gif
Mike Bellis
icon_bump.gif

Who's coming on the Bay Area caravan?
JStroud
I don't think most people realize the site is back up. For those that do tomorrows the day... Get your donut on and then some BBQ. jsharp.gif

Jeff
JStroud
It BBQ time. Today's the day. piratenanner.gif drunk.gif cheer.gif

Donuts...... Drive.......BBQ cheer.gif

What better way to spend your Saturday

See you soon

Jeff
Mike Bellis
Just broke down on the freeway. Hit a bump and ripped the oil pan open. Will tow it home. Still try to make Sacramento. Keep you posted...
JStroud
QUOTE(kg6dxn @ Aug 27 2011, 07:15 AM) *

Just broke down on the freeway. Hit a bump and ripped the oil pan open. Will tow it home. Still try to make Sacramento. Keep you posted...

That sucks, hope it's not too bad, I was looking forward to finally seeing your car, call if you need any help.

Jeff
ConeDodger
Leaving now... Well, ok - in ten minutes or so. Don't want to be too early! biggrin.gif chowtime.gif
biosurfer1
Already here...mis-judged how long it would take
matthepcat
Dammit!!

There must be a southbay curse for the 914's this weekend.

Sorry to hear Mike.

QUOTE(kg6dxn @ Aug 27 2011, 07:15 AM) *

Mike Bellis
QUOTE(matthepcat @ Aug 27 2011, 01:43 PM) *

Sorry to hear Mike.

It looks like the oil plug bung tore half off. Should be easy fix. I think I think I shut it down in time. When I installed the engine, I connected to low oil switch to an idiot light.

I towed the car on my trailer up there. Had a donut and went to the BBQ. Fun Time! Thanks to all and safe travels Conedogger.
ConeDodger
It's funny. Last month I posted that we had a Sac Porsche Family Reunion first in that someone had to be towed home, this time someone had to be towed there! biggrin.gif
Andyrew
Mike that sucks!! Keep us posted!
ConeDodger
Just left the BBQ 45 minutes ago. Thanks to Jeff and Deborah for hosting. Great food, great friends, a great time! This should be an annual thing! Thanks for the well wishes. I am sure we will be fine. I will see you guys when I come over the hill...
JStroud
Enjoyed having everyone here saturday, sorry some of you couldn't make it, have to Plan further ahead next time.

Hope your car is back on the road soon mike, maybe next time you come out you'll be able to actually drive it all the way, maybe take a different route till they fix the freeway, or slow down, nah just pick another route.

Again great seeing everyone, have to do it again.

Jeff
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.