Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: G&R All 914 Rusty Parts Swap Meet and Animal Flesh Roasting Festivus
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
SLITS
Damn Kent, I didn't notice how foggy it was when you took pictures of all the cars. It was so thick I can't even pick them out.***

*** All I get is a grey screen ... no images.
914-300Hemi
Great event as usual Ron and Glen. It was great to see everybody and talkk to fellow 914 lovers. Thanks for hosting the event.
nathansnathan
It was my 3rd time coming to the swap meet. Thank you for having this, I had a great time. I got pics when the haze cleared. biggrin.gif
Click to view attachment
smoke.gif
Click to view attachment
shades.gif
Click to view attachment
idea.gif
Click to view attachment
impressive
Click to view attachment
some very clean cars
Click to view attachment
There were 4 double cab vanagons unsure.gif no pics of the buses (someone else had a 72 there besides me smile.gif )
Click to view attachment
The coffee was pretty good first.gif and the people were great
Click to view attachment
Can't wait until next time! smile.gif
Madswede
I spontaneously showed up for a couple hours on my way back from LA with a load of furniture and heirlooms from my family, and I have to say it was a lot of fun. Thanks Glen and Ron! Nice to see people and meet some new ones that I didn't meet or remember meeting at WCR last year.

Gotta make more of those swap meets. Learned a lot, as I always do at these events. Even got a muffler and an AAR valve (neither for myself). Lots of nice cars there too. Was that a 2.4 in that car in the garage Ron? The one you guys fired up right when the food was pretty much gone. It sounded pretty beefy for a 2.4 is why I ask.
SLITS
QUOTE(Madswede @ Oct 25 2011, 11:09 AM) *

I spontaneously showed up for a couple hours on my way back from LA with a load of furniture and heirlooms from my family, and I have to say it was a lot of fun. Thanks Glen and Ron! Nice to see people and meet some new ones that I didn't meet or remember meeting at WCR last year.

Gotta make more of those swap meets. Learned a lot, as I always do at these events. Even got a muffler and an AAR valve (neither for myself). Lots of nice cars there too. Was that a 2.4 in that car in the garage Ron? The one you guys fired up right when the food was pretty much gone. It sounded pretty beefy for a 2.4 is why I ask.

It is a 2.4T MFI flat six in the Schlitzalom. wub.gif

And a question for Sean Malloy .... were you driving an orange teener with SD Auto Sport signs and checked flag paint job? If you were, Bill Root would like to thank you for following him partially home as his fuel pump was glitching. This is his third pump failure and he doesn't understand why it fails (or know where it is mounted or what kind it is). Car is a '75 with a 350 in it .........
Eric_Shea
Sean... new graphics idea for ya bud! biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment
76-914
QUOTE(SLITS @ Oct 24 2011, 04:51 PM) *

Damn Kent, I didn't notice how foggy it was when you took pictures of all the cars. It was so thick I can't even pick them out.***

*** All I get is a grey screen ... no images.

That wasn't fog smoke.gif happy11.gif Actually, I posted them to Sean M's thread on accident then erased them on my camera. I tried to cut n paste from seans thread and that was what I ended up with. I was going to ask an admin for help but they're busy enough.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.