Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dawn Patrol / World member
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
phatnine11
QUOTE(Als914 @ Feb 14 2012, 09:12 AM) *

QUOTE(phatnine11 @ Feb 14 2012, 08:54 AM) *

Al,
Does your parts stash include new bolt joint nuts? I'm talking about the large nut that holds the ball joint to the control arm. Kent, don't forget your ponypack for these.
Cesar

No. They were new with the last ball joint change. Do you think I need need new?
Al

Most of the time, these nuts have been on since the car rolled out of the the factory. I think we should be OK. We need to find someone that has the socket for these nuts. We might be able to get one at a local FLAPS. Can anyone verify if the socket is available at the local FLAPS?
Als914
Reminder update for Lew's celebration of life.

Al

Below is an excerpt from the members at Tahquitz Creek Golf Resort:

"I would like to thank everyone yesterday who participated in the 50/50 raffle on behalf of Lew Mengle. Lee Tatilian was the winner of $360.00 while the Navajo Ministries will receive the same in Lew's name. Special thanks to Frank Rhode Jr, Fred Krecklow, and Roy Cisneros for helping out with the Raffle and golf shirts.

As a reminder we will have a Celebration of Lew's Life on Monday, March 12 at 3:00pm in the Traditions Cafe' at Tahquitz Creek. Lew's family will be present and will enjoy hearing from us about our relationship and experiences with Lew. Those of you who have spouses who would like to attend are certainly welcome. There will also be members of the 914 Porsche Club in attendance.

Hope to see you there."

steve
76-914
When you have the time Al, would you post the address. Thx, kent
Als914
QUOTE(76-914 @ Feb 17 2012, 07:50 AM) *

When you have the time Al, would you post the address. Thx, kent

Event Address
Tahquitz Creek Golf Resort
1885 Golf Club Drive
Palm Springs CA , 92264
Phone: (760) 328-1005

phatnine11
Just a bump for the folks that are planning to attend Lew's Memorial Get Together on the 12th of March at 03:00 (15:00). Ravi, PM me about this event and also this Saturday!
Cesar
phatnine11
bump bump bump
'73-914kid
Well this certainly sucks. I didn't realize this earlier on, but next week is finals week for me, and I have a final that Monday, at 3:50.. Looks like I'm gonna be a no show, again.

Why oh why does this have to be on a Monday..... hissyfit.gif
phatnine11
Just a bump! Lew's service is this Monday for the folks that will be attending.
Cesar
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.