Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What I did to kick off weekend
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Eddie Williams
well let's see, went to Hooter's Thurday night, I was off Friday, spent all day with my son, hungover... got up at oh... around 8 this morning, opened up the garage, welded in rear swaybar mounts, decided to work on grinding out 4 motor mounts, and had the grinder kick back on me, in an attempt to grind my face off... knocked my safety glasses off my face and a layer of skin off my cheek... end of 914 weekend! I'll spare you guys the gorey pictures. Let's just say shaving will be a challenge for a few days! Tomorrow is beer and BBQ.
ejm
Long day at work Friday...ran both shops and the service counter because the manager was out...second time this week headbang.gif ...pulled my beehive apart...only got stung twice smile.gif...looks like a good year for honey ... after dinner took a bike ride around the lake...tomorrow morning I'll take the turbo for its weekly backroads run....spend the rest of the day with little projects on the house and cars ...Monday....too soon to know...
rick 918-S
The alien is still broken. Waiting for the pump to arrive. This is what I do in my spare time. Me and the wife are building a bunk house at our lake lot. I'm raising the rear 8' of the roof tomorrow for a loft space.
rick 918-S
I checked out this boat on Friday! 1980 Glaston 150! Cooool! (007!)
Aaron Cox
well, my summer job is now over....there goes the cash flow sad.gif ....

set up to manage thepool complex next year (way more money) need to get in an AX before college <_< ...

im rambling....
Went for a way fun run to carlsbad and back.....
Elliot_Cannon
I spent the day getting the car ready for the GAF. Then realized it isn't till NEXT WEEK!! Talk about a senior moment!!
Cheer, Elliot
Rusty
QUOTE(shotgun @ Sep 4 2004, 11:06 AM)
Scuba diving class this morning!

Sorry to hear that, Nathan. sad.gif

Mer

We get the joy of cutting Armox off of vehicles this weekend. blowtorch.gif

Mer, be sure to tell us how your class goes!

-Rusty scuba.gif
PADI Divemaster
Meredith
QUOTE(Lawrence @ Sep 5 2004, 08:25 AM)
We get the joy of cutting Armox off of vehicles this weekend. blowtorch.gif

Mer, be sure to tell us how your class goes!

-Rusty scuba.gif
PADI Divemaster

Unfortunately, right now it's a matter of IF the class goes. There aren't enough people signed up so it might need to be moved to another day when I can't do it and blah blah blah. So we'll see what happens.

Worst case scenario, I take the class next semester.

Mer
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.