Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The red ones are like crack
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
SixerJ
Sweet, are you sure that the DMV gods didn't look kindly on you?

My now sadly ex US black teener when registered with DVLA on import was allocated a period correct plate from the database of non issued ones - KVW214N. Someone at DVLA must have know a little history of the 914 in general as there is no way the result was a total coincidence

KVW - obvious for those in the know
214, guess 914 had been allocated
N designates year of original construction mid 1974 - mid 75, so no choice there

mepstein
QUOTE(SixerJ @ Sep 15 2014, 06:09 PM) *

Sweet, are you sure that the DMV gods didn't look kindly on you?

My now sadly ex US black teener when registered with DVLA on import was allocated a period correct plate from the database of non issued ones - KVW214N. Someone at DVLA must have know a little history of the 914 in general as there is no way the result was a total coincidence

KVW - obvious for those in the know
214, guess 914 had been allocated
N designates year of original construction mid 1974 - mid 75, so no choice there

This plate works especially well since it is the 2nd 914 in my current ownership
mepstein
Trying to track down an exhaust leak, this is what I found.

PO had installed the ss heat exchangers.

Placed a wtb in the classifieds for the stud.

Hopefully it's not stripped.
mepstein
Exhaust is fixed. Car runs quieter. Ready for Hershey
mepstein
Had fun driving the Hershey rally with the gang but...
I want a 6 in this car. Have to find a 2.0-2.4 with carbs. Won't happen for a while but it's what the car needs biggrin.gif
type47
QUOTE(mepstein @ Apr 28 2015, 11:58 AM) *

I want a 6 in this car. Have to find a 2.0-

Are you interested in building a motor?
mepstein
QUOTE(type47 @ Apr 28 2015, 06:29 PM) *

QUOTE(mepstein @ Apr 28 2015, 11:58 AM) *

I want a 6 in this car. Have to find a 2.0-

Are you interested in building a motor?

No, I'd like to find someone with a 911 or 914 who replaced their small 6 with a big 6. Happens all the time. Just have to time it right.
But if cost was no object I would ring henry at supertech and have him build me a motor.
mepstein
Sold and headed to the UK. Bye little red.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.