Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OK Mr Delete
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
rick 918-S
QUOTE(acox914 @ Sep 21 2004, 08:15 PM)
QUOTE(phantom914 @ Sep 21 2004, 09:14 PM)
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Sep 21 2004, 08:10 PM)
A lien is a lien!

That's where the name of your car came from?huh.gif

Andrew

wow... i have to admit. that was quite witty and quick.

give it up for the guy clap56.gif laugh.gif

You guy's are killing me! wub.gif lol2.gif LMFAO! lol2.gif
Brad Roberts
Thanks Rick.

The advice you give is "sound". I have watched many many "cops" lie to get what they want info wise. They become your "buddy", they act like they give a shit, it is all really really good psych work. It is their job to weasel info out of people doing whatever it takes up to a "Rodney King". I dont blame them.. WE pay them to protect and serve. They specialize in pitting your friends against you in seperate rooms (if 3 get busted in one shot.. somebody out of three will squeal.. they will say somebody else already squealed so you might as well come clean..)

The cops shows from the 80's where COOL.

B
rick 918-S
Nice to see you around here "B" BTW: If I can make it to the FFC I'm tossing you the keys! Can you feel the wub.gif Are you ready for that? The timing belt arrived today. The car goes on the stands tomorrow night. Keep your fingers crossed for me! aktion035.gif driving.gif
Mueller
Well one of the items was a 1968 Camero RS/SS

damn, all I got was some crappy old Covair seat covers when my tenants left icon8.gif
Brad Roberts
Rick,

I will make the FFC (unless I'm in jail) Right now I'm debating on driving out or flying out. I will need a 914 to drive during the event. I didnt get a chance to drive the Alien during the WCC and really wanted too... just too much going on that weekend.

B
rick 918-S
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Sep 21 2004, 08:33 PM)
I didnt get a chance to drive the Alien during the WCC and really wanted too... just too much going on that weekend.

B

Ya both of us! You were being pulled form every direction at the AX.
I was swarmed by hundreds of smiling Porschephiles at the Show and Shine on Sunday. We hardly had time to exchange pleasant words. Even at the shop on Thursday afternoon. You were running with your hair on fire answering phones, checking email, selling parts, fixing 914's. Me and Kevin were ready to roll up our sleeves and pitch in.

See ya there if my company doesn't send me to Fla. and let me take the time off. All time off is suspended for now.
Brett W
I don't know about California but in Alabama there are no titles on cars before 1975. Something that old would not have a title to trace. The only way to get previous owners would be to look for tag recipts.

I seriously doubt the law will care in such a matter, based on the condition of the car. It is indeed a civil matter.

The boys from the south got yo' back.
Rockaria
I have learned one good thing about the world and people:

When a person has no real proof and no real way to defend... They go public and make a lot of noise. The more noise, the less proof.

If a person has real proof there is no need to make public noise, all you will hear is the sound of the person Serving you legal notice, that includes official documents of proof.

Side note: Even I have found lost titles before that say I own a car I sold long ago. But I had to have new titles made because I lost the old one. But then 10 years later I foud the old one and it indeed says I own it.

Just my rambling thoughts.

P.S. Once a complaint is made the Police must show up and file a report. And they need NO proof.
Carl
QUOTE(Rockaria @ Sep 22 2004, 06:59 AM)
I have learned one good thing about the world and people:

When a person has no real proof and no real way to defend... They go public and make a lot of noise. The more noise, the less proof.

If a person has real proof there is no need to make public noise, all you will hear is the sound of the person Serving you legal notice, that includes official documents of proof.

Yep, that pretty well sums it up.

C
Brando
May I have Mr. Instigator / Accuser's IP address?

Maybe he's stupid enough to be on Cable or ADSL.
Rockaria
QUOTE(Brando @ Sep 22 2004, 04:47 PM)
May I have Mr. Instigator / Accuser's IP address?

Maybe he's stupid enough to be on Cable or ADSL.

Trust me, I know Brad, Andy and the rest of the Admins have that issue well under control!
Brad Roberts
All the admins see everyones IP address... it shows up under each profile.

B
Brad Roberts
Like this:

B
Bleyseng
Shit! that means I can't get away with nothing!

ohmy.gif
fiid
ping -f ....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.