Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OK Mr Delete
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
balljoint
Poll: Amber Frye Hot or Not

78% said Amber was not.

IMHO most of the fun stuff does stick around here.
morph
QUOTE(balljoint @ Sep 16 2004, 05:43 AM)
There were a lot of guests reading that thread too, probably not getting a great impression of this place.

That said, it is kind of fun to have a runaway train now and again. Provided there aren't any 914s in front of it.

agree.gif

laugh.gif
SLITS
On a serious note - I don't think that anyone who has been on this BBS, uhhh, sorry, forum for any length of time believed a word of what was said AND none of us ever accused you. Your dealings with that rusty pile of shit is your business. In fact, those of us that take exeption with you <_< you came to your defense and continued throughout the thread. We were having a shit pile of fun with it.

Whatever reputation you enjoy has not been tarnished in my eyes, nor do I believe in anyone else's on this public forum.

I will speak for most everyone and tell you we thought it was

A F__K__G Hilarious Joke

Now for the less serious............,
Brando
Brad made my 914 rust.
Carl
Brad made my whole Hell hole go to hell. In its entirety.
Brad Roberts
I made it rust... then I stole the rust..

Thanks Slits. I'm not really worried about my "reputation". Rap artist's go to jail and become MORE popular while they are in jail... when they get out their CD's sell like hot cakes. :finger2:

Worst case scenerio: I go to jail for something I didnt do and I learn to play golf in "club fed".

My background: I'm clean. One altercation when I was around 19y/o with the law.. since then one speeding ticket. spank.gif

B
GaroldShaffer
Worst case scenerio: I go to jail for something I didnt do and I learn to play golf in "club fed".

Ummm, that is not even funny. I really hope this is a bunch of bs.gif and no one is in trouble for having that car.
Carl
Hey Brad, is Martha Stewart hot or not?
Brad Roberts
I wont be starting a Martha thread...LOL

Garold,

It may not be funny... but a I know a few people who have come out of "club fed" and swing a mean stick (shoot in the low 70's)

B
SLITS
Actual photo of the Brad Hell Hole Gang - courtesy of the San Mateo Sheriff's Office

IPB Image
davep
If she is not feeling the heat yet, it won't be long. She'll have a new set of eyes checking her out.
phantom914
I think Brad is out to get me. Every time I look at the forum, there is a dot in the middle of the envelope icon in the threads I have posted. It is not in the other threads. I think he is spying on me. If anything happens to me, please contact the San Mateo police.

Andrew
Carl
I wont be starting a Martha thread

Just think, she could be your neighbor!

C
balljoint
When I was in prison my nickname was "Martha". sad.gif
phantom914
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Sep 16 2004, 01:12 PM)
..........swing a mean stick .....
B

Yeah, I've heard those stories about prison. Be careful.

Andrew
GWN7
Brad is that you that's responsible for all the missing socks in my laundry? cool.gif laugh.gif

I missed all of yesterdays "fun" don't you hate it when work gets in the way?

Don't let the Bast***s get you down......

beerchug.gif
Joe Bob
I can't golf....I have no uglee polyester pants.
Part Pricer
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Sep 16 2004, 04:01 PM)
when they get out their CD's sell like hot cakes.

They sell even more after they get whacked. smile.gif
SLITS
****FLASH****

The accuser is finally revealed.....................

IPB Image

The San Mateo Sheriff Office Posse that hunted him down..............

IPB Image
Brad Roberts
Go easy Slits... San Mateo county Sheriff's office is watching this board (no joke)

B
SLITS
Ok Brad, I trashed enough - I'm done - OH BTW, they can trace my IP - it's static.
Carl
Ever seen "The Shawshank Redemption"? This is the Bradshank Deception:

Brad, an innocent man but falsely convicted, chipping his way out of the cell to crawl 1500 feet in a sewer pipe half filled with used 914 oil. He then strolls into a series of banks where he assumed the identity of rich high-tech investor Andy Schmidt and withdraws massive amounts of cash siphoned from repairing club owners' cars. He then crosses the border into Mexico and restores 914's in a small, beachfront hotel where he is joined later by the real Andy Schmidt who was declared rehabilitated and released but broke his parole.

C
914werke
This is the Bradshank Deception:

ROFLMAO lol2.gif
This is why there was such an uproar when the thread dissapeard!
Priceless
Meredith
I like that idea! I'd watch it (if only for the 914 content).

Man, the drama that goes on in this place. wacko.gif

Mer
Qarl
Zois said...

I can't golf....I have no uglee polyester pants.

Nope! You don't need pants.... you're ugly enough by yourself!

blink.gif

Sorry, nothing really good to contribute to this thread other than that Brad is a nice guy....

... or so the little voices in my head tell me!
Brad Roberts
Carl,

You have everything correct except the part about the "massive amounts of cash"..LOL

B
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Sep 16 2004, 02:12 PM)
I swing a mean stick....

B

so does bubba ohmy.gif bootyshake.gif
Brad Roberts
Come on guy's.. think.. "ClubFEd" is where they stick the white collar crime guy's.. tax evasion..blah blah... NO Bubba's there.

B
Carl
And if, for some reason, the law were to toss you into the slammer you think that ClubFed is where they'd put you? This is because the guards all drive 914's and they're looking for a cheap wrench (with an 'r')? I wonder what you've been smoke.gif

This is getting to be a risky hobby. Since when does Pelican Parts become Pelican Bay? Drive a teener -> go to jail.

C
redshift
Dear San Mateo PD,

Let me start out by thanking you for your service to our society. I sleep peacefully at night knowing officers of the law are all around my city, vigilant, looking for touble, before it would find me.

Brad Roberts is most likely a pimp, I think the persona "Prototype" is one of his 'girls'... or 'bitches'..

Thank you, non-felon, law abiding, always..

Mark R. Summerau, Nantucket, WI.
Aaron Cox
3 aliases.... state your real name and proof.... otherwise its libel :finger2:
Qarl
Mr. Alias...

Any reason you abandoned the car in a field for X years?????
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(Qarl @ Sep 21 2004, 06:43 PM)
Mr. Alias...

Any reason you abandoned the car in a field for X years?????

qarl, dont you know that is only 914club propaganda! laugh.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(WX93 @ Sep 21 2004, 06:15 PM)
You do know that the value of the car triggers special circumstances?  And it won't just be you.

funny how that works, isn't it? we know for a fact that *you* are not the previous (or current) owner of the car.
we know your motivation all to well. (should have kept your mouth shut!)

but you're right about the value, as soon as people figure they missed out on something valuable, they start going nuts.
you better take some of your medication and go back hiding ...

you don't own the car, you never did and you never will,
how's that for an answer?
confused24.gif Andy
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Sep 21 2004, 07:40 PM)
QUOTE(WX93 @ Sep 21 2004, 06:15 PM)
You do know that the value of the car triggers special circumstances?  And it won't just be you.

funny how that works, isn't it? we know for a fact that *you* are not the previous (or current) owner of the car.
we know your motivation all to well. (should have kept your mouth shut!)

but you're right about the value, as soon as people figure they missed out on something valuable, they start going nuts.
you better take some of your medication and go back hiding ...

you don't own the car, you never did and you never will,
how's that for an answer?
confused24.gif Andy

owned! laugh.gif
iown914114
it has come to my attention that several people here on this "BBS" claim to own the prototype car 914-114.

these claims are fraudulent!
i have owned this car for the last 32 years!

i'm am going to hand this matter over to my lawyer.
i own 914114
krk
I love showing up late on a scene. (duh -- I've been away a while) It's been months since I've had a chance to kick back into the 914 groove -- and it's good to come home. I've caught up on many fora, and the 914 universe appears to have been in good hands whilst I tended "other things" -- actually it's prolly done better in my absence -- but enough of that.

I missed out on all the sport over the old rusty car, so forgive me if I'm asking silly questions.

Most cars have an ownership history, yes? There are "records" with"officially sanctions bodies" and so forth, yes? Hey, this is CA. (We prolly have records on silly things -- don't ask.)

Anyway, isn't this really a matter of trundling out the appropriate documents in court and getting a decision?

kim.
Aaron Cox
dude I own 914114. its on its way to my private collection in Hong Kong

im also in a white people gang.... the VC watch out homes!

VoNs CLuB! WESTside! laugh.gif
Brad Roberts
WX,

I have yet to SEE anything from anyone stating that it is NOT my car. Please feel free to stop by the shop Mon-Fri. from 8am to 6pm "some Saturdays" We will discuss your "dilemma".

I have NO reason to believe anything you say. I dont hide behind alias' and I'm easily located 24/7. San Mateo had NO trouble walking straight up to me... I even introduced myself. I even asked them "why are you really here" when THEY beat around the bush.

If you where truelly interested in the car.. it wouldnt have been in the condition it was.

B
brant
QUOTE(iown914114 @ Sep 21 2004, 07:46 PM)
it has come to my attention that several people here on this "BBS" claim to own the prototype car 914-114.

these claims are fraudulent!
i have owned this car for the last 32 years!

i'm am going to hand this matter over to my lawyer.
i own 914114

dude- what ever your name is,

I'm sick of you..
I'm not replying for brad... but I say do what ever the Hell you think your going to do and stop making liabel threats...

I'm sick of you..
leave our sand box.
go cry to your mommy!

brant
Brad Roberts
Brant,

All this could be 100% legit. I DID NOT see the car first. I have NO idea where it actually came from. All I have is a "story". I picked the car up and did the legal paperwork to LOCATE any previous owners so we could learn about the car. The legal work was done and NOTHING showed up on the car. NO history.. NO people. NO previous owners..NADA. As far as I know this could be the San Mateo county Sheriffs office posting here or it could be the original owner... WHO KNOWS ? Right this minute in my life... I dont really care if I go to jail or not. I'll miss Seans Fall Foliage Classic, but other than that it would be a good chance to become a lawyer (like all other prisoners do.)

B
Brad Roberts
I can see the next fund raiser:

Bail Brad Out Fund (BBOF) for short clap56.gif

I would be shaking in my shoes with San Mateo breathing down my neck IF I stole the car.

B
brant
Brad,

It could all just be some freakin cry baby too...
I for one am not going to give him the attention he is craving like a 2 year old.....

You've done nothing wrong..
don't sweat it.

I won't be returning, viewing or commenting on this thread any further as I don't support his immature tactics...

I think we should all drop this and not give baby-boy any more of our time...

Brad which route are you taking to FFC?
If you need a place to crash or a meal.. feel free to swing through colorado, dinner and beer is on me.

brant
Brad Roberts
Thanks Brant. I'll keep that mind. I appreciate it.

B
Qarl
Hmmm Wx93's thread was deleted.

Cya!

finger.gif
Brad Roberts
He comes to "our house" and offers a deal. I dont care to read it. We have a lot of admins around here... any one of them can delete or remove a thread or a post.

B
Brad Roberts
Stop Mike. You dont have a clue as to what has been said or what is going on. Dont get involved.

B
rick 918-S
This is not legal advise, just sharing some life experience.

I have an old retired attorney friend that did legal defense work. He stated one day that if people wouldn't try to explain their way out of trouble they wouldn't need him. The reason the police come to ask you questions is because they don't have enough info the arrest you. If you start talking to them they will find a way to come back and twist things around to their advantage later.

Ask all the questions, answer questions with questions, and tell them to give you a copy of the complaint, you'll go over it with your lawyer and have him form a response.

BTW: If you need any money for counsel you can count on us for a defense fund, just say the word.

This is a civil matter. The police don't really want to involve themselves in these kinds of grey area's.

let me give you an example: I had a rental property next door to my house. the tenent moved out in the middle of the night ditching me for 3 months rent but abandoned some of their property during the move.

Well one of the items was a 1968 Camero RS/SS. I promptly pushed a huge pile of snow infront of the car with my plow. (can't pay the rent but can pour money into the car!) I figured it would take hours to dig it out and I was right!

I came home and found the renter and a friend shoveling their asses off as fast as they could. (LMFAO) I dropped my blade and pushed the snow back in while they watched.

They ofcourse called the police. The officer told me I couldn't keep the car. I told the officer I realized that but I didn't give these dead beats permission to be on my property and if they weren't going to vacate I insisted he arrest them for tresspassing.

He told the dead beats to get off my property and file a claim in concileation court. BTW: the officer called me an asshole for kicking them off the property! (sound familiar)

the officer got in his car and left.

A lien is a lien! I had possession.
phantom914
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Sep 21 2004, 08:10 PM)
A lien is a lien!

That's where the name of your car came from?huh.gif

Andrew
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(phantom914 @ Sep 21 2004, 09:14 PM)
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Sep 21 2004, 08:10 PM)
A lien is a lien!

That's where the name of your car came from?huh.gif

Andrew

wow... i have to admit. that was quite witty and quick.

give it up for the guy clap56.gif laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.