Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 904 Gauge Kits - any interest???
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
ynotdd
were do i send a check! want a silver button one asap !!!
IPB Image IPB Image
Dr Evil
I want one toooo (with button if that matters).
azbill
Please add me to the list with a silver button. Thank you

Azbill
bondo
I had previously stated I wanted one.. but now I'm contemplating a getty dash... I just can't stop! IPB Image Anyways, if that is the case I won't be needing one as I'll have 5 guage holes to fill. If I do go with the getty dash, Dr Evil can take the one set aside for me (if one has been set aside).
scotty b
IPB Image I'm in for a silver butt if it's not too late! IPB Image Still under$100 IPB Image
Trekkor
I'm interested, too.

KT
jwalters
IPB Image Count me in!
scottb
i will take one when they come available....

add me to whatever mailing list may exist.
Eric_Shea
Put me down for a silver button.
jtf914
Put me down for a silver button as well IPB Image
Root_Werks
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Jan 25 2005, 10:40 AM)
okay okay. they are in production. look for them in the next month or 2 IPB Image

patience grasshopper.

IPB Image I would like to pick up a couple of kits IPB Image
double-a
i'm in for one or two.

~a
John
For anyone interested, I would be willing to assemble these kits once they become available for a small fee or trade for parts.

PM or Email me for details.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (JOHNMAN @ Jan 27 2005, 03:43 PM)
For anyone interested, I would be willing to assemble these kits once they become available for a small fee or trade for parts.

PM or Email me for details.

so was I ....

But.... i think its better to source new bezels..... its a major PITA
John

I know that.

That is why I am offering. It is a major PITA even with new bezels if you don't have VDO's crimper to crimp them (or something similar).

I was guessing more would be interested in them if someone offered to do the work for them.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (JOHNMAN @ Jan 27 2005, 04:07 PM)

I know that.

That is why I am offering. It is a major PITA even with new bezels if you don't have VDO's crimper to crimp them (or something similar).

I was guessing more would be interested in them if someone offered to do the work for them.

thats cool. youre welcome to assemble all of them.
KaptKaos
I'd be in for a silver button model. Let me know.

Thanks,
Joe
RD Evans
Add me to the list!
MattR
Im in for one or two! IPB Image
ChrisReale
I guess I'll jump aboard as well IPB Image I'll take one, prefer silver button...
bd1308
call me nieve, but what are we talking about? I've seen the 904 guage, but would this be able to use the 914 guage parts? or would i have to buy 911 ones?
Aaron Cox
see my avatar to the left. it is a kit that utilizes the stock 914 gauge housing. it uses 911 gauge inserts and a 914 fuel gauge insert.
Aaron Cox
here
bd1308
IPB Image IPB Image so....what am i thinking i dont even have a whole working car IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
Gint
Hey what the hell. If it's not too late, put me down for one with a silver button please.
Aaron Cox
the current decision is how many to make in the run..... 50? 75? can i sell 50? who knows
plas76targa
Aaron - count me in too! I'd like the "silver" button gauge face as well. IPB Image

Thanks,
dinomium
gimmie!!
I still want at least one!!!
Carrera916
Hey Aaron,

how many asked for it so far? How about start taking real orders with moola and get it going? I'm dying to get one (maybe two) in my hands now!!!

Let's do it!! IPB Image
agrump
Will there be a overlay for the temp and pressure gauge so that they look correct when mounted?
scotty b
icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif Had to bring it back to the forfront!
type47fan
icon_bump.gif Which thread is real?
scotty b
dry.gif Thread,what do you mean thread? There is no thread screwy.gif It's all in your head there is no such thing as a 904 gauge kit, you've been having a fantastic voyage on the dream bus laugh.gif I guess the other is the real one now!
scottb
bump.....

got my 911 donor gauge.....

icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif
scottb
this gonna happen?

just a bump to see............... biggrin.gif smile.gif biggrin.gif smile.gif biggrin.gif smile.gif
Aaron Cox
it in dan roots hands now....
markb
icon_bump.gif
scottb
any news? biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
lagunero
I would say a "little bird" told me but that would be really stretching it, so I'll just say that they are very close to fruition.
azbill
I'm in, need one with the silver button. Where and when do I send the money.

Dr. Evel assembled the one I have now. He the man.
RON S.
In the for what it's worth dept.

I also put a kit together from one of the old Pelican units.

I was put off by the price of $150.00 ea.So it didn't happen for me until i saw a kit pop up on e-bay.

I called Pelican,and they were unloading all the units they had for $75.00ea. shipped.The guy told me they were happy to be done with them cause they were really a non-seller at the $150.00 price,and the guy said really lost a lot of money over those kits.Thats when I grabbed one.
If you can get a kit price under $100.00 you should be ok but I think it'll be tough to do it and make some profit.You'll probably have to sell only one kind of faceplate and let the customer go there own way on wether or not to mount a center button.2 different kits means 2 different setups on the f.pl's and probably more up front cost.

On the buttons,I bought a wore out early 911 gauge and cannibalized it for the button.

Lastly,the PP unit said in its instructiions to glue on the bulb holders on the back plate.This totally sucked.They would continue to break off no matter what epoxy was used.I finally had my bulb holders Tig'd on,and haven't had one fall off since.Problem solved.

Good luck,as I know a lotta people love the look,it's just the buck they gotta fork over to have that look.

Ron

davec
If they are still available, I would like a kit with the silver button as well!
bmcwilli
1 in silver button mode, please!
rudedude
i would like one with silver button please. thanks!
At $100.00 each, count be in for two with drilled hole for silver button.
Please keep us posted.
cool.gif
scottb
time for a bump to go along with the bezel kits..... beer.gif beer.gif beer.gif
scottb
bump-a-dity............... biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

someday....... rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif
Aaron Cox
its in process..... taking shape....
SirAndy
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Jan 20 2006, 04:58 PM)
its in process..... taking shape....

still working your photoshop skillz ??? av-943.gif
Aaron Cox
KMA.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.