Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: D&G swap buy/want list
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Dr Evil
I can bring some sets of these to the swap meet. $40 a set.
Let me know. Laser cut, 1/4" wood. biggrin.gif
ematulac
I've got some things on my shopping list for anyone who's sellin' stuff:

Lug bolts

Center caps that will fit on Rivieras

Sun visors - they don't need to be perfect, just functional cool.gif

Window cranks - anything that won't snap after a week or two. <_<
bondo
Bump and update! Things have changed, and here are my updated lists:

I need:

Euro taillight lenses
Seats (maybe)
All rubber seals
228mm flywheel and clutch (for late SBC)
Decent rear shocks
Trans gasket set
Black headlight surrounds

I have for sale:

1973 1.7 with salvage title (I won't be bringing this unless somebody wants to buy it)
bus 2.0 engine, complete and disassembled with pretty fresh heads
pretty much every transmission part from a 914 or early 912 (Including the H gearset)
SS 1.7 heat exchangers
2.0 heat exchangers
monza (I think) exhaust
entire front suspension/steering (4 lug)
used rear axles
several flywheels
Passenger side door (late style with repairs)
Door handle and ignition lock set with 2 keys (needs plastic parts that always break, no key to one handle, broken stud on other handle)
4 lug hubs (late)
Brown door panels in good condition with no speaker holes (I believe Toast wanted these)
2.0 MPS (appears good, bring a 2.0 to test it)

I no longer need any parts from the sawzall car.

Is there going to be a free parts pile at this swap? If so I have some parts to contrubute smile.gif
Qarl
Wanted:

One NEW (NOS) Factory Driver's Side Sun Visor.

not used, not in almost new...or in really good condition... I have one of those...

New in the box NEW...

Cell is 407-252-6347 if you are successful.

Thanks!
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(Qarl @ Oct 20 2004, 09:32 PM)
Wanted:

not used, not in almost new...or in really good condition... I have one of those...

New in the box NEW...

Thanks!

good luck, and ive got a bridge to sell you while were at it
bondo
QUOTE(Qarl @ Oct 20 2004, 09:32 PM)
Wanted:

New in the box NEW...

Thanks!

Heh, you should only tell ONE of us you need it if you're not going to be there.. otherwise we're all going to be fighting over the same one in order to buy it for you smile.gif And if someone shows up with a box of them you might get several w00t.gif
skline
I just by chance happen to have a brand new transmission gasket set here in my garage. I bought 2 of them a year or so ago. Wanna trade for your salvage title car??? biggrin.gif
bondo
QUOTE(skline @ Oct 20 2004, 11:09 PM)
I just by chance happen to have a brand new transmission gasket set here in my garage. I bought 2 of them a year or so ago. Wanna trade for your salvage title car??? biggrin.gif

Haha, no.. but I've got a 1.8 heat exchanger with your name on it! w00t.gif
skline
Now what would I do with that? I already have a couple of sets of those. I just want your car to fix up for Mrs. K to drive. It would be going to a good home. We will talk about it on Sunday, if you are still coming?
bondo
Oh, I'll be there! I have a new plan for the salvage title 914.. Since nobody wants it (probably because it looks like hell) I'm gonna fix it up and make it look decent, then try and sell it. (and drive it with it's fun factor and good gas mileage in the meantime) I already replaced some parts and got it running MUCH better.
skline
So its not for sale anymore? I guess I will keep looking then.
bondo
It's still for sale, selling it before I do the work would save me alot of trouble.. I've just pretty much lost hope now. If I can sell it, great. But I'm not holding my breath. I definitely need to get more for it than a gasket set though smile.gif
skline
I knew that, I was kidding, I do have a sense of humor. Sometimes. We will talk about it at D&G.
bondo
Cool. See ya there!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.