Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Attention MD-VA-PA-DE & ALL 914World members
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
smdubovsky
I should be able to make it. Looking fwd to seeing everyone again.
crash914
Still too far out....possible....for now...will know more later...
plas76targa
QUOTE(crash914 @ Jul 30 2012, 05:11 PM) *

Still too far out....possible....for now...will know more later...

Herb, "TWO" weeks out is too far? Common, commit to thyne date!
icon_bump.gif we're getting close!
I'll update page one with attendance. Any body need directions, PM Me.
plas76targa
QUOTE(smdubovsky @ Jul 30 2012, 03:29 PM) *

I should be able to make it. Looking fwd to seeing everyone again.

Steve, that's great! look forward to seeing you. Maybe we'll get my 911 to run. Maybe...
Elliot Cannon
I won't be there but this one needs bumped as well.
plas76targa
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Aug 5 2012, 10:45 PM) *

I won't be there but this one needs bumped as well.

Elliot, thanks for the bump. Maybe some time you can fly here. FDK is second busiest airport in MD and home of AOPA.
Dr Evil
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Aug 6 2012, 01:45 AM) *

I won't be there

Well, that is reason enough to show up tongue.gif
okieflyr
Bumping this back up to where it belongs biggrin.gif Atleast Ernesto won't be the threat this year!

Leesa and I are good to go!
VaccaRabite
At current, the entire family will be there this year. :-)

Zach
plas76targa
QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ Aug 10 2012, 05:43 AM) *

At current, the entire family will be there this year. :-)

Zach

So i can change the title to "Invasion of the Rabites"?

On a different note, remind me to contact the Bone Doctor. John brought the only 914 last year and we haven't heard from him yet on this thread!
mepstein
Anyone want a ride/carpool from the Wilm, DE area? I'm just going down for the day.
VaccaRabite
Badump bump bump
plas76targa
QUOTE(mepstein @ Aug 10 2012, 01:17 PM) *

Anyone want a ride/carpool from the Wilm, DE area? I'm just going down for the day.

Mark, check with Oakieflier. He's from near you.
okieflyr
I'm planning on bringing the teener, Leesa is lobbying for the MINI since it has A/C. We'll have to see if the weather can work in my favor since it is a 914 event after all!
type47
QUOTE(okieflyr @ Aug 12 2012, 04:48 PM) *

I'm planning on bringing the teener, Leesa is lobbying for the MINI since it has A/C.

Well let's see if we can figure this out: you drive the teener, she drives the Mini.
plas76targa
QUOTE(okieflyr @ Aug 12 2012, 05:48 PM) *

I'm planning on bringing the teener, Leesa is lobbying for the MINI since it has A/C. We'll have to see if the weather can work in my favor since it is a 914 event after all!

Current weather is calling for the possibilities of showers - but that'l change by Saturday. I'm hoping the weather is like this past weekend, low humid and mild temps. fingers crossed!
saigon71
QUOTE(plas76targa @ Aug 13 2012, 09:00 AM) *

QUOTE(okieflyr @ Aug 12 2012, 05:48 PM) *

Current weather is calling for the possibilities of showers - but that'l change by Saturday. I'm hoping the weather is like this past weekend, low humid and mild temps. fingers crossed!

On the bright side, I don't see any massive hurricanes in the forecast! biggrin.gif
okieflyr

On the bright side, I don't see any massive hurricanes in the forecast! biggrin.gif
[/quote]

SSSSHHHHHH smile.gif
zymurgist
Hoping for decent weather this weekend. Babydoll does NOT like getting wet. Jeezus, you'd think I adopted a cat.
plas76targa
icon_bump.gif
T minus 3 days! Weather is holding at 30% chance of rain.
Ribs and Pork get ordered today!
zymurgist
I heard this weekend is going to be cool. What's the pool temperature these days?
type47
QUOTE(plas76targa @ Aug 15 2012, 04:30 AM) *

icon_bump.gif
T minus 3 days! Weather is holding at 30% chance of rain.
Ribs and Pork get ordered today!

Darn! I was hoping for some pulled port dry.gif

this thread should be at the top!
bob
Matt-

I'll be there too... what can I bring?

-bob
zymurgist
Anybody like Key lime pie? I could make one.
type47
QUOTE(zymurgist @ Aug 15 2012, 11:31 AM) *

Anybody like Key lime pie? I could make one.

I hope nobody else does so I can have it all to myself. If you ever go to Cafe Rio Mex restaurant, get their key lime pie for dessert. Answered this mainly for the icon_bump.gif
zymurgist
I'll take that as a "yes" then. chowtime.gif
type47
you can take that as a "Hell Yes"! Whipped cream anyone?
zymurgist
IPB Image
okieflyr
Let's see if we can better the 914 count this year since there's no hurricane!

Don't be shy, Matt's got a lifetime of cardboard to protect your car from his lawn!

I'll be pushing through marital discord to bring mine (cashing in my brownie points).
Unless the weather forcast turns worse (looking good so far) I'm packing ours.

Okieflyr = 1

Who's else is bringing their Teener?

VaccaRabite
So, both my kids are sick, which changes things up. The baby has been sick for 2 weeks. Its getting old...

Plan is for the kids to stay home with my wife Sat, but I am still cleared to play. If the kids are feeling better, ma cherie will take them to the fair and then I come home she will be happy. If the kids get sicker I may be held back to the house by a stressed spouse.

Ahhh, children.

Zach
flipb
QUOTE(okieflyr @ Aug 16 2012, 07:49 PM) *

Let's see if we can better the 914 count this year since there's no hurricane!

Don't be shy, Matt's got a lifetime of cardboard to protect your car from his lawn!

I'll be pushing through marital discord to bring mine (cashing in my brownie points).
Unless the weather forcast turns worse (looking good so far) I'm packing ours.

Okieflyr = 1

Who's else is bringing their Teener?

Bringing my 5 1/2 year old in my '74!! smile.gif
plas76targa
Kevin - remind me to pull down that cardboard from its' hiding (storage) space.

The weather is looking good, now only a chance of rain. might be hot in the 90's.

Ken, the pool is not heated but at last check was fine to relax in.

Note to all, local news stated that this Friday Maryland is increasing their vigilance on drunk driving, so expect more patrols and little room for error. Don't let that stop you from coming to the BBQ but do let that encourage you to stay if you've had your fair share! drunk.gif We're gonna have fun but we're also going to stay smart!
Tedman5
Up the teener count by one. smile.gif
okieflyr
So a contest of pride and shame is who has the smallest and largest amount of oil stain on their cardboard diaper at Matt's. stirthepot.gif
mepstein
QUOTE(okieflyr @ Aug 16 2012, 09:52 PM) *

So a contest of pride and shame is who has the smallest and largest amount of oil stain on their cardboard diaper at Matt's. stirthepot.gif

Which is which?
type47
QUOTE(okieflyr @ Aug 16 2012, 03:49 PM) *

Okieflyr = 1
Who else is bringing their Teener?

+2
Click to view attachment
for the "pix or it didn't happen" crowd
BajaXJ92
What teener? sad2.gif
Tedman5
If anyone has an exterior, good cond, pass side door handle for sale, please bring it along. Maybe we could do a little tech session and install on site in honor of our common bond gathering.
Thanks.
Cupomeat
Can't bring my 914 as it is still being garaged in NY but I might bring my 993 if I can find out how to put my 901 trans safely inside to hand off to His Most evilness...
Dr Evil
Probably gonna a do a quick tear down and inspect on Eric's gear box. Fun for all!
jsayre914
QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ Aug 16 2012, 08:10 PM) *

So, both my kids are sick, which changes things up. The baby has been sick for 2 weeks. Its getting old...

Plan is for the kids to stay home with my wife Sat, but I am still cleared to play. If the kids are feeling better, ma cherie will take them to the fair and then I come home she will be happy. If the kids get sicker I may be held back to the house by a stressed spouse.

Ahhh, children.

Zach

Hope all family is feeling better Zach,
Sucks when family gets sick.
beerchug.gif
914itis
I will be driving from Ny via GWB if any teeners are heading there we can caravan. I am planning on leaving NY at 9:30 meeting with Kevin at the jersey Delaware area at noon.
root
Matt,

I'll be there via Blackie!

Evil - I'm workin' on the Guzzi/Ducati thingy as I type and will bring it if all goes well
tonight. beer3.gif

Zymie - I'm bringing my latest brew for your critique! beer3.gif beer3.gif

-root
plas76targa
QUOTE(root @ Aug 17 2012, 03:46 PM) *

Matt,

I'll be there via Blackie!

Evil - I'm workin' on the Guzzi/Ducati thingy as I type and will bring it if all goes well
tonight. beer3.gif

Zymie - I'm bringing my latest brew for your critique! beer3.gif beer3.gif

-root

Great! my son William (out of the clear blue) said today, "i want an all black 914". I told him you'd be here and he could look it over.

T - 18 hrs. Food is ordered. Weather is acting up, latest is calling for AM rain and clearing by noon. Darn weather shifted 12 hours on me. Well the pool is clear and comphy. Sorry, Ken, it's ain't warm but it'll still be fun.
scotty b
Bo the Princess and I will be there around 10:00-ish. we'll be bringing some Kudzu for everyone
Dr Evil
I will be there when I can. We are to be checked out at 11am and should be on our way at that time. Sounds like about 3.5-4hr drive.
plas76targa
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Aug 17 2012, 05:37 PM) *

I will be there when I can. We are to be checked out at 11am and should be on our way at that time. Sounds like about 3.5-4hr drive.

Saturday am traffic from the beach sucks. Take yer time, we''ll keep a couple cold ones for ya. and i'm working on a table for you and Eric's transmission.
VaccaRabite
I'll be there ~noonish, give or take an hour.

I'll run screaming make my escape sneak out the back door kiss my lovely wife and sick baby boy and head over just as soon as I chew through the straps unbar the door make sure everyone is happy and fed.

Zach
Tedman5
Leaving Lebanon, PA at noon via PA Turnpike, Rt 15 south. Should be in around 2pm.
Looking forward to meeting all of you. This will be a great day!
zymurgist
QUOTE(scotty b @ Aug 17 2012, 08:34 PM) *

Bo the Princess and I will be there around 10:00-ish. we'll be bringing some Kudzu for everyone

HappyPitBullDance™ ?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.