Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Main targa seal, lower and GB $125
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
lonewolfe
Main targa seal installation instructions. Giving it one more try.

QUOTE(lonewolfe @ Sep 30 2012, 03:10 PM) *

Hummmm, the PDF didn't copy over the the forum post. Let me try this again.

QUOTE(lonewolfe @ Sep 30 2012, 03:09 PM) *

I'm back from New York and as promised, I checked my email and have found the instructions Mark emailed to me. So, here you go:

InstallationInstructionsFor3_partMainTargaSeal.pdf

QUOTE(lonewolfe @ Sep 25 2012, 03:08 PM) *

QUOTE(tim_nd @ Sep 25 2012, 02:06 PM) *

Did anyone receive instructions with their targa seal? If so, can you post them on here?

I have not installed mine yet but I'm pretty sure Mark
emailed installation instructions. If nothing has been posted I'll make sure and post it this weekend when I get back from New York.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
timothy_nd28
Thanks for keeping your word and posting this, however I'm having trouble with that link. How many pages are in that pdf? Maybe you can scan them and attach to this post as a jpeg image confused24.gif
lonewolfe
Hey Tim!

I'm working and way to busy to do the scan and post thing. If you PM me your email address I'll forward Marks' email with PDF instructions attached.

Thanks Mark

QUOTE(tim_nd @ Sep 25 2012, 02:06 PM) *

Did anyone receive instructions with their targa seal? If so, can you post them on here?

timothy_nd28
Hey guys, anyone that needs installation instructions for this Targa seal, I have started a new thread.

Targa Seal Installation Instructions
Mikey914
Thanks for getting this up for me. I try to email these when they ship, i just got back in and saw you got this up.
Thanks,
Mark
lonewolfe
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Sep 30 2012, 10:20 PM) *

Thanks for getting this up for me. I try to email these when they ship, i just got back in and saw you got this up.
Thanks,
Mark

Hey Mark! I did try to put up the instructions but one guy said he couldn't get it to open. Did it work for you?
turk22
Mark,

Installed my Main Targa Seal, and lower seal last night, worked great, and easy install.

Makes a (914)world of difference. smilie_pokal.gif

thx, Turk
Firstcar
Mark,
I'd like 1set if it's not too late. Thx.
-Scott
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.