Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Main targa seal, lower and GB $125
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
silver74insocal
Hey Mark, I will commit to a set if they are still available.

thanks either way
beer.gif Dave
Mikey914
These are actually in production now. I opened a group buy to move a few more of these to help bring the costs down and share the savings. I have the first group going to be available end of the week. As soon as I have the sides molded I can start producing them and will start contacting those that have signed up here.

Thanks for asking. I intend to keep this buy open at least to the end of the month of July.
-Mark
ddanque
Put me down for one too!

No hardware but, please predrill and tap.

Thanks

Denny
porschefile2010
Hi. Put me in for one set please.
Mikey914
I'll be doing up 12 this weekend and will be contacting those in order of response. I should have at least another 10 per week until these are filled. Group buy closes when I have all the orderes filled.
914pwer
Hello Mikey
I would like one set too but i would like to buy some more seals if you can send them in one packing
914 targa to window seals
914 Vertical Targa seals set of 2
and 914 Front trunk seal set

Thanks/Josef
cary
I'm in.
rudy543us
I'm in for a set to please.

Thank you
Rudy.
jimsfolly
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jul 13 2012, 01:09 AM) *

I'll be doing up 12 this weekend and will be contacting those in order of response. I should have at least another 10 per week until these are filled. Group buy closes when I have all the orderes filled.

I'd like a set if still available
eyecolor
I'm in
sdthomas
I'll take a set too.
Mikey914
Got the 1st set of 12 out, will be contacting another 15 tomorrow. Yes, still available, just making up batches as I can, now that I have all the parts.
-mark
cgnj
I will need two sets

Thanks,

Carlos
kwlane
I'm in for a set.
Mikey914
1st 24 have been conatcted and next friday another 12 will be conbtacted. I'm getting 12 per week made up.
-mark
Sailor
I'll take set!
914fun
I will take one. It is the all one piece that will go down the triangle glass on the sides? Right. Just making sure cuz the corners of mine is what is in bad shape.
Mikey914
QUOTE(914fun @ Jul 20 2012, 08:37 AM) *

I will take one. It is the all one piece that will go down the triangle glass on the sides? Right. Just making sure cuz the corners of mine is what is in bad shape.

Yep that's the one. SO far 24 out the door, I'll be PM'ing the next 12 this Friday
aharder
That's Great Mark biggrin.gif
Remember, I only need 1 poke.gif
Germancar-Junkie
I'm in for 2 sets if you decide to do another run. Thanks!
Lennies914
I'll need one also. Thanks Mark
Mikey914
QUOTE(Germancar-Junkie @ Jul 26 2012, 03:25 AM) *

I'm in for 2 sets if you decide to do another run. Thanks!

Still doing them, just 10-12 per week.
-Mark
shelby/914
Im for one if the group buy is still open.

Dan
messix
mine came in the mail today!

the look to be of very good craftsmanship and i can't wait to install them.

thanks Mikey/ mark
pda914
I'd like one.

Will you contact me directly on the details?
kid914
I thought i was in for a set last time??? but heard nothing back!

Still interested in a set.

Marc
timothy_nd28
I'll need a set as well, thanks
Mikey914
Playing catch up on these. Will be doing more up this weekend and should be finishing up the rest of the list here in the next 10 days (2 weekends). I'll be contacting more on the list Friday.
914-300Hemi
Mine came in a few days ago and they looked great. Can't wait to install it tomorrow.
aircooledboy
I'd love a set if you get this far down the list.
Mikey914
Sorry, got a little back logged, but did get another 8 done this weekend. I'll be contacting everyone in order tomorrow afternoon.
-Mark
timothy_nd28
I'm just curious, which post number are you at with delivery?
turk22
Mark,

I'd like a set as well if they are still available. I sent a PM as well to get on the list.

thx, Turk
shelby/914
Are we there yet? Haven't been contacted yet.

Dan
timothy_nd28
popcorn[1].gif
Elphie73
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Aug 13 2012, 01:37 AM) *

Sorry, got a little back logged, but did get another 8 done this weekend. I'll be contacting everyone in order tomorrow afternoon.
-Mark

I'd love a set. Just figured out my new to me 914 definitely needs it smile.gif
Mikey914
Right now I'm out of the top extrusion to assemble these. I will have more the 11th, then I can keep these rolling. Sorry for the delay, I didn't plan on selling these this fast. I do have the sides preassembled for 20 more sets
-mark

PS I have sent PMs on these up to post #49
cary
Cool ................ I think I'm #52.
aircooledboy
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Sep 4 2012, 02:24 AM) *

-mark

PS I have sent PMs on these up to post #49

damn! hissyfit.gif says post #80, mumbling into his beer.
aircooledboy
See the time of that last post w00t.gif that should move me up the list somehow, shouldn't it? It's fate, destiny, something like that, i tell ya. monkeydance.gif monkeydance.gif
cary
I'm post #57 .................... so I'm getting close.
Mikey914
I ran out of top section material. I'll have more this next week and the prodcion will resume. Sorry for the delay.
-mark
d914
no hurry but put me on the list...
timothy_nd28
popcorn[1].gif
ThinAir
I was just looking at your site yesterday for this and noticed it said "out of stock". Since you've had a delay, can you squeeze in one more?
Mikey914
Yes, and these will start flowing again Tuesday. I was out of the upper extrusion to make these and I will have it ready tomorrow. Ot was extruded Friday is ready to be assembled.
PM going out tonight.

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
timothy_nd28
Did anyone receive instructions with their targa seal? If so, can you post them on here?
lonewolfe
QUOTE(tim_nd @ Sep 25 2012, 02:06 PM) *

Did anyone receive instructions with their targa seal? If so, can you post them on here?

I have not installed mine yet but I'm pretty sure Mark
emailed installation instructions. If nothing has been posted I'll make sure and post it this weekend when I get back from New York.
lonewolfe
I'm back from New York and as promised, I checked my email and have found the instructions Mark emailed to me. So, here you go:

InstallationInstructionsFor3_partMainTargaSeal.pdf

QUOTE(lonewolfe @ Sep 25 2012, 03:08 PM) *

emailed installation instructions. If nothing has been posted I'll make sure and post it this weekend when I get back from New York.

lonewolfe
Hummmm, the PDF didn't copy over the the forum post. Let me try this again.

QUOTE(lonewolfe @ Sep 30 2012, 03:09 PM) *

I'm back from New York and as promised, I checked my email and have found the instructions Mark emailed to me. So, here you go:

InstallationInstructionsFor3_partMainTargaSeal.pdf

QUOTE(lonewolfe @ Sep 25 2012, 03:08 PM) *

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.