Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fiberglass bumper tops Pics on post 60
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Mikey914
Yes,
painfully slowly. James was hsvingissus making the mounts, so I machined these and I'm awaiting the delivery of the 9 that are pending. I've been told it will be this week. Which will probably be Friday. I would anticipate these will ship Monday.
I'll update the thread as soon as they hit.
-Mark
billh1963
Mark...have you considered a killer deal on a group buy for the regular (real) bumper tops? I would be in for a set of those!
JamesM
Sweet! Are these the last 9? guessing I would be on that list then.
JamesM
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Feb 26 2013, 10:29 AM) *

Yes,
painfully slowly. James was hsvingissus making the mounts, so I machined these and I'm awaiting the delivery of the 9 that are pending. I've been told it will be this week. Which will probably be Friday. I would anticipate these will ship Monday.
I'll update the thread as soon as they hit.
-Mark

Its been a month with no update? I assume things are still not going well.

Not a big deal, just trying to figure out if I will need to come up with an interim solution here as I expect to have the car ready to hit the road in about 4 weeks.

Just cleaning up the engine and trans now, then i just need to slap that back in, get a few more rubber bits, and install the bumpers and ill be good to go!

JamesM
Got my package yesterday! Detail and quality on these looks amazing, much better then any other fiberglass parts I have had. Never had fiberglass that didnt require some work to get to fit, but these look like they will probably just bolt right on.

effutuo101
I need the front only. Anybody just need a rear?
Mikey914
These are finally moving. All orders should be complete this week.
It was kind of a pain as James was a little slow in getting this taken care of, but it's finnally done. piratenanner.gif
Harpo
YEA
Harpo
I just got an email that my bumper tops have shipped. Thanks Mark

DAvid
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.