Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Triad West Performance
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(dlestep @ Mar 5 2013, 10:30 PM) *

I haven't been on in awhile. I've been working on my daughter's Ghia.
This guy from Washington is a pain in the ass. His discussion is not about exhaust systems, but "his bull shit right to spout-off."
His pussy hurts because no one responded with "holy shit, you are SO awesome."
I do have to say, his choice of avatars is "spot-on," because he does have his head up his ass.

lol-2.gif av-943.gif lol-2.gif av-943.gif lol-2.gif
Black22
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Mar 5 2013, 08:04 PM) *

Fuch this stromberg.gif , I will settle this once and for all. Now, BOTH of you vendors send me one of your best set ups, I will install each of them on one of my cars and driving.gif the stromberg.gif out of both of them until either the exhaust system or the car falls apart. Once this happens, I will report back my experiences with both systems and the DRAMATIC misunderstanding will be settled for good. Now get those exhaust systems in the mail ASAP so the testing can begin.

Shoe beerchug.gif

I like where you are going with this, but this should be a DOUBLE blind test. The vendors should deliver AND install the systems on both of our cars w/o our knowledge. THEN we drive the stromberg.gif out of them and report back!

I will give my address to the first vendor that PM's me! lol-2.gif
Kaduku
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Mar 5 2013, 08:04 PM) *

Fuch this stromberg.gif , I will settle this once and for all. Now, BOTH of you vendors send me one of your best set ups, I will install each of them on one of my cars and driving.gif the stromberg.gif out of both of them until either the exhaust system or the car falls apart. Once this happens, I will report back my experiences with both systems and the DRAMATIC misunderstanding will be settled for good. Now get those exhaust systems in the mail ASAP so the testing can begin.

Shoe beerchug.gif

Now thats funny lol-2.gif

audio_file
QUOTE(dlestep @ Mar 5 2013, 08:30 PM) *

His pussy hurts because no one responded with "holy shit, you are SO awesome."

No shit? laugh.gif Are you volunteering, because that would be fabulous!
hot_shoe914
The vendors should deliver AND install the systems on both of our cars while we drink lots of beer.. THEN we drive the out of them and report back!

beerchug.gif agree.gif beerchug.gif
euro911
QUOTE(Black22 @ Mar 4 2013, 07:58 PM) *
... You ARE entitled to your opinion, but it appears to me you are starting to bear a striking resemblance to your avatar with your latest comments. IBTL! happy11.gif
laugh.gif

I like Triads, even though I had to install it myself rolleyes.gif

The first one I ever heard was on Howard's 'Suzi' and I liked the growl it produced. If I had the extra $ to throw around, I'd probably try a different system that's a little quieter. It does get a little noisy on a long drive.

The passenger side cut-out on the rear valance wasn't too difficult, but it was a lot easier to do when it was off the car shades.gif

Click to view attachment
Chris H.
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Mar 6 2013, 12:30 AM) *

The vendors should deliver AND install the systems on both of our cars while we drink lots of beer.. THEN we drive the out of them and report back!

beerchug.gif agree.gif beerchug.gif

Nice...right when I start my conversion this comes up...now I have to buy another car for the testing. headbang.gif
rfinegan
My Triad muffler for a 75 1.8 should be ready in a few days, The plusses seem to over take any negatives, I will let you know.... impartial

-Robert
audio_file
QUOTE(rfinegan @ Mar 7 2013, 10:10 AM) *

My Triad muffler for a 75 1.8 should be ready in a few days, The plusses seem to over take any negatives, I will let you know.... impartial

-Robert

I'm sure you'll be very happy with your choice, enjoy!
And, welcome.png
rfinegan

-Robert

Thanks for the welcome, my first post here but my 2nd 914. I missed my 73 so much I got another 914 almost 15 years latter.... This time its a 75 with 1.8l L jet and only 69 k miles. New daily driverClick to view attachment
Gint
That's a good looking yellow 914.

And I love my Triad. driving.gif
ww914
QUOTE(rfinegan @ Mar 7 2013, 11:21 AM) *

-Robert

Thanks for the welcome, my first post here but my 2nd 914. I missed my 73 so much I got another 914 almost 15 years latter.... This time its a 75 with 1.8l L jet and only 69 k miles. New daily driverClick to view attachment

Nice looking car and welcome to the madness. Looks like you can drive it many more miles than I can in CA. Our gas is around 4.39 a gallon.
euro911
15 years ago? Heck, you don't even look like you're 15 now laugh.gif

welcome.png
euro911
Damn PC (duplicate post) dry.gif
Randal
QUOTE(McMark @ Mar 4 2013, 07:54 PM) *

Ahhhh... It's been too long since we had a drama thread.

IPB Image

Triad is great. Tangerine Racing is great. Done deal.

+1

Yea, drama be gone.

Randal

-Robert

Nice looking car and welcome to world. My 75 used to look like that. biggrin.gif

How does it run?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.