Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Euro Turn Signal Conversion $280.00 plus shipping
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Pages: 1, 2, 3
saladin
QUOTE(Martin Baker @ Nov 29 2022, 09:11 AM) *

So. looks like I had some fake PMs about buying signals, as the username is actually in the site scam thread, so whoever actually wanted to purchase, let me know, so I can plan for the actual numbers that are sold. One set has shipped, others ready to ship.

MB

Hello Martin,

I sent a PM for a pair.

Thanks,

Ken
mb911
These units are awesome. I have a pair and even considered buying an extra set just to have.
Martin Baker
Thanks for the compliment!

Quick update for the folks who committed to a pair, I will hit them hard this weekend, and hope to complete orders that have been paid, and those requests which are verbal as well. I will get photos out to everyone before I ship them, so you can approve the work. Its fine if you change your mind by the way, no rush on my end to get them all sold. Thanks much!

MB
Martin Baker
First row are all sold, the back four pairs are available. These should ship Tues, I will wire them tomorrow night, get them out Tues, unless an unforseen event occurs, life is unpredictable as we all know!

MB
dug
I will take a pair please.
thanks,
dug
Aerostatwv
PM Sent.

Thanks!
Chris
915-1
pm'd
Stratfink
I’d like to claim the last set Martin. These look wonderful…
Martin Baker
Ok, all PMs replied to...that's them all sold. Thanks very much to all the buyers over the years. I do have two sets that I may put together, still trying to decide. The housings are not so good. Again thanks..

MB
Van B
Any thoughts on using customer provided housings? I think this mod would be pretty cool with Spokeworks LEDs!
mharmon
Martin's work is the best - I bought 2 sets of these from him and couldn't be happier.
Martin Baker
Thanks Mark! Thanks for your, and all the other compliments...as far as LED lighting and the 914, I'm not familiar. Sounds like a fun project for someone! I have to many projects that I WILL never finish, but I would like too! No more incoming projects for me!!!

MB
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.