Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCR 2013 - The Dalles
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
jim_hoyland
Big thanks to Rich Danhauer and Greenie for sides Friday and Sunday. Both rides were very cool. A special shout out for Rhodyguy for getting from the airport to the Dalles and back.
sean_v8_914
thanks for sharing. i really enjoyed all the photos
...but some 914 owners are so cheap they glued balsa wood to stiffen an FG deck lid.
effutuo101
Lol! Wait, I glassed mine in and didn't make it to the WCR.
sixnotfour
driving.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKMQTPsJVZ0
euro911
Ever notice how much quieter the valve train is when they're on grass?
2mAn
Sucks you couldnt drive the Maryhill Loops Rd. I did that with the Puget Sound BMW CCA in '12. So much fun!
sixnotfour
We did laps at Grass Valley Road Course,,,, it was a blast..
914werke
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Dec 19 2013, 04:52 PM) *

We did laps at Grass Valley Road Course,,,, it was a blast..

agree.gif I wanna go back & maybe do the hill climb!
Hey What ever happened to that 'Copter video?
ConeDodger
Still waiting on my t-shirt and what else was the automatic swag with registration? a poster?
sad.gif
Mikey914
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Dec 20 2013, 07:46 AM) *

Still waiting on my t-shirt and what else was the automatic swag with registration? a poster?
sad.gif

Had it with me last time I was in Reno. I'll drop it out for you when I'm back in Sunday. It's got more frequent flyer miles than you!
BKLA
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Dec 20 2013, 11:31 AM) *

sad.gif

Had it with me last time I was in Reno. I'll drop it out for you when I'm back in Sunday. It's got more frequent flyer miles than you!

Me too, Markā€¦ T-shirts and poster

Drop it by my office next time your around?
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Dec 20 2013, 11:31 AM) *

sad.gif

Just barely. I've flown so much in the last three weeks I'm ready to quit just to stay on the ground. sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.