Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS- body parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Pages: 1, 2
914outlaw
QUOTE(type11969 @ Oct 13 2014, 10:36 PM) *

May be too late - but did you scrap this? Might be interested in the pass rear fender, maybe both. Have sawzall, will travel. Let me know.

Chris

Yes it's still available. PM sent.
914outlaw
Cutting up
914outlaw
beerchug.gif
New Year's Eve icon_bump.gif
914outlaw
icon_bump.gif
914outlaw
icon_bump.gif
914outlaw
QUOTE(dpires914 @ May 9 2015, 12:44 PM) *

icon_bump.gif

icon_bump.gif
914outlaw
icon_bump.gif
914outlaw
See post #1 for updated pictures.

icon_bump.gif
euro911
I'd like to find someone 'local' that had a front fender, door skin and rear quarter with the targa sail attached, just so I could hang them on the wall in my new garage - 'wall art' if you will aktion035.gif
914outlaw
QUOTE(euro911 @ Aug 24 2015, 06:18 AM) *

I'd like to find someone 'local' that had a front fender, door skin and rear quarter with the targa sail attached, just so I could hang them on the wall in my new garage - 'wall art' if you will aktion035.gif

laugh.gif I thought about that too. I figured someone could use it for their project. This thing is not easy to cut up at all. 20+ blades so far sawzall-smiley.gif
I was going to try and save the wire harness which is intact but I'm thinking of just scrapping the rest.
1TRICK6
QUOTE(euro911 @ Aug 24 2015, 03:18 AM) *

Mark,
You working on something like this?Click to view attachment
euro911
Yeah, that's the idea. Jim smile.gif ... Is that yours?

Looks like it might be mostly fiberglass?
1TRICK6
QUOTE(euro911 @ Aug 24 2015, 04:18 PM) *

Yeah, that's the idea. Jim smile.gif ... Is that yours?

I wish.
This was at QRS fiberglass in Hemet back a couple years ago.
He made it all out of fiberglass, even the wheels/tires.
I think he said he wanted $1,000 to make another one back then.
914forme
PM Sent
914outlaw
icon_bump.gif

This is probably the last week I'll keep this around. Anybody need any metal?
CSoso
QUOTE(dpires914 @ Aug 29 2015, 02:39 PM) *

icon_bump.gif

This is probably the last week I'll keep this around. Anybody need any metal?

PM Sent!
Chris
bretth
Sent private message.

Thanks,
Brett
jimkelly
did u ever sell firewall. I just could use the center area.

914outlaw
icon_bump.gif

peteyd
do you have the passenger side suspension mount?

this piece...

Click to view attachment
914outlaw
QUOTE(peteyd @ Sep 11 2015, 03:06 PM) *

do you have the passenger side suspension mount?

this piece...

Click to view attachment

I think it's shot. I double check tomorrow. Here is a picture of the Driver side.

IPB Image

IPB Image
Beakster
PM sent about rocker covers .. Thanks
Hoppie944s2
do you have a chrome front bumper?
914outlaw
icon_bump.gif
tazz9924
do you still have the passenger side motor mount area? pm sent
Beakster
confused24.gif Still interested in the Porsche rockers .. Still waiting for you to organize a shipping price for me ... I's only been 3 months WTF.gif
914outlaw
QUOTE(Beakster @ Nov 24 2015, 01:08 AM) *

confused24.gif Still interested in the Porsche rockers .. Still waiting for you to organize a shipping price for me ... I's only been 3 months WTF.gif

Wow. I'm sorry. But I replied to you and told you that they are in poor shape and I don't think I can ship them without them breaking. They are flimsy ABS plastic. If you were closer I would just give them to you. I don't need the money. But if you want them that badly, I'll send you a quote with shipping.

Any advice on shipping these without breaking from anyone who has shipped these before is appreciated.
buck toenges
Do you have a pic of the gas tank compartment? I need a patch panel of the lower bottom of the gas tank compartment. the trough area below where the steering column goes to the front suspension to the hole openings for the brake fluid tubes going through that area to the mc. Mainly on the drivers side.
Thanks,
Buck
Beakster
QUOTE(dpires914 @ Nov 24 2015, 08:13 AM) *

Wow. I'm sorry. But I replied to you and told you that they are in poor shape and I don't think I can ship them without them breaking. They are flimsy ABS plastic. If you were closer I would just give them to you. I don't need the money. But if you want them that badly, I'll send you a quote with shipping.

Any advice on shipping these without breaking from anyone who has shipped these before is appreciated.

If you use bubble wrap and use the same shipping box that they use to ship golf clubs in that should work .. Thanks beerchug.gif
Louiscurtis
PM Sent

thanks

Louis
cary
Do you still have the drivers side suspension console?
Beakster

poke.gif Still WAITING ... for your quote yellowsleep[1].gif This has been going on for months I have NEVER have dealt with someone that is this slow .. Is normally how you do deals.. If so Why are you even selling stuff .. ???
914outlaw
QUOTE(Beakster @ Nov 30 2015, 09:38 PM) *

poke.gif Still WAITING ... for your quote yellowsleep[1].gif This has been going on for months I have NEVER have dealt with someone that is this slow .. Is normally how you do deals.. If so Why are you even selling stuff .. ???

Months? I just told you last week that I would get a shipping quote. It was Thanksgiving and the parts are over an hour away from home. I looked at the plastic rockers today and they are really in bad shape like I told you before. I don't want to take your money and then have you be disappointed when you get them. Like I said before if you were local I'd just give them to you.

Beakster
[quote name='dpires914' date='Nov 30 2015, 08:07 PM' post='2271700']
[quote name='Beakster' post='2271693' date='Nov 30 2015, 09:38 PM']
[quote name='dpires914' post='2269094' date='Nov 24 2015, 08:13 AM']
[quote name='Beakster' post='2269007' date='Nov 24 2015, 01:08 AM']
[/quote]

Any advice on shipping these without breaking from anyone who has shipped these before is appreciated. poke.gif Still WAITING ... for your quote yellowsleep[1].gif This has been going on for months I have NEVER have dealt with someone that is this slow .. Is normally how you do deals.. If so Why are you even selling stuff .. ???
[/quote]

Months? I just told you last week that I would get a shipping quote. It was Thanksgiving and the parts are over an hour away from home. I looked at the plastic rockers today and they are really in bad shape like I told you before. I don't want to take your money and then have you be disappointed when you get them. Like I said before if you were local I'd just give them to you.
[/quote]
Yes ....Dave it's been 2 1/2 Months .. I replyed to an ad that you posted on Sept13 about 2 pairs of rockers that you were selling for $40.00 ea pair.. I wanted the Porsche ones and you told me back then you were going to get me a shipping price and have been sending many emails for 2 1/2 months on these not just a week also said I would take them AS-IS because they are just covering the steel ones on the car .. Check your messages and you will see .. Sept 13 to Dec 1 isn't a week and I'm still waiting ...
euro911
Newbies rolleyes.gif
Beakster
QUOTE(euro911 @ Dec 1 2015, 02:17 AM) *

Newbies rolleyes.gif

Yes... I am new to this sheeplove.gif way of dealing .. I'm more use to getting a deal done NOT it taking 2 1/2 months .. Is this the way members deal here is it? confused24.gif
914outlaw
PM sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.