Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Name is T.C. & I'm a Teenoholic
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
scotty b
How could that car have possibly been voted the worst at the ramble ? confused24.gif Donald said it was the nicest 914 he has ever owned

mellow.gif
carr914
QUOTE(tomeric914 @ Jan 11 2014, 10:34 PM) *

Are the 2.0 Fuchs original or repops? If they are real, PM me if you want to sell them. I've got a customer looking for a set.

Real, Not For Sale

QUOTE(scotty boy @ Jan 11 2014, 10:47 PM) *

Here's the Spyder biggrin.gif

Here's the Spyder

Click to view attachment

QUOTE(scotty b @ Jan 11 2014, 10:54 PM) *

How could that car have possibly been voted the worst at the ramble ? confused24.gif Donald said it was the nicest 914 he has ever owned

confused24.gif
carr914
I'm Addicted and people keep feeding me the carr Crack - I found a Rusty but Real -6 today. I will advise!
JRust
QUOTE(carr914 @ Jan 12 2014, 07:37 PM) *

I'm Addicted and people keep feeding me the carr Crack - I found a Rusty but Real -6 today. I will advise!

Damn it dry.gif Now your just pissing me off T.C confused24.gif I have yet to find my real 914-6 sad.gif
If you decided to sell the Badge off the car formerly known as 'Betsy' I would be interested??
carr914
No I'm keeping the PCA Badge - been a Member for 25 Years. Hate it sometimes, but I've been around too long to quit
tod914
Nice score T.C.. Looking forward to seeing it progress.
dlestep
I thought T.C. meant Teener Collector.
carr914
QUOTE(scotty boy @ Jan 25 2014, 11:43 PM) *

Bueller.... Bueller (914-6 info?)

Still working on that!
carr914
Went to the Paint Shop today. The Body Work is Done, except I forgot to tell him to Weld Up the 4 Four Holes for the Rear Lense. It will be sprayed this week! piratenanner.gif

carr914
Looks like when the PS Front Fender was replaced they put on a 75-76 Fender

This Tab holds the side of a Big Bumper, Right?

Click to view attachment
tomeric914
QUOTE(carr914 @ Feb 8 2014, 04:24 PM) *

That's correct. That piece is spot welded on and easily removed.
carr914
QUOTE(tomeric914 @ Feb 8 2014, 04:27 PM) *

QUOTE(carr914 @ Feb 8 2014, 04:24 PM) *

That's correct. That piece is spot welded on and easily removed.

I knew it wasn't correct for a 73 and I told my Guy to remove it.

carr914
Just a Heads Up - After I get this one Back, I'm going to Test the Waters to see if someone wants to pick her up. After seeing the 73 1.7 Appearance Group Car go for $29,990 on FleaBay, I know this is a better car.

The Old Adage that once you go to a Six, you can't go back to a Four is True for me. I didn't think it would apply as this is such a Nice car, but!

I gave some thought about putting my spare 2.5 Twin-Plug in her, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with her except the Paint which I'm fixing. Plus I don't want to be That Person that Fuch'd up a Low Mileage 73 2.0 Appearance Group Car. It's Carb'd, but I'm getting a FI System from Garold.

I'm called a Flipper by Some, but it was not my intention with this one ( I'm Really Camp 914 Craig & JRust mysterious Triplet- We don't flip, we save & resurrect). I LOVE the Color, she runs Great, has all the Good Shit, etc.
FourBlades

Great job on the car man! smilie_pokal.gif

Sell it and get the steel roof back...

John
JRust
QUOTE(carr914 @ Feb 8 2014, 02:06 PM) *

I'm called a Flipper by Some, but it was not my intention with this one ( I'm Really Camp 914 Craig & JRust mysterious Triplet- We don't flip, we save & resurrect). I LOVE the Color, she runs Great, has all the Good Shit, etc.

LOL! I think to be a flipper you have to actually make money doing it dry.gif . That sure as hell doesn't apply to me sad.gif rolleyes.gif What can I say I'm a sucker for 914's. I think I have managed to make a buck every once in a while. Never makes it anywhere but another 914 though. It's a vicious cycle wacko.gif
mepstein
Once you buy it, it's yours to keep or sell as you wish. Donald certainly gave everyone a chance to buy it if they wished.

Unless you remove every picture you posted to the thread and claim it has origional paint....
carr914
QUOTE(JRust @ Feb 8 2014, 11:38 PM) *

QUOTE(carr914 @ Feb 8 2014, 02:06 PM) *

LOL! I think to be a flipper you have to actually make money doing it dry.gif . That sure as hell doesn't apply to me sad.gif rolleyes.gif What can I say I'm a sucker for 914's. I think I have managed to make a buck every once in a while. Never makes it anywhere but another 914 though. It's a vicious cycle wacko.gif

So True, It's like a 401K that gets rolled over - in this case, rolled into another Teener. At one point we will have owned all of them at least once! biggrin.gif
carr914
QUOTE(mepstein @ Feb 8 2014, 11:48 PM) *

Once you buy it, it's yours to keep or sell as you wish. Donald certainly gave everyone a chance to buy it if they wished.

Unless you remove every picture you posted to the thread and claim it has origional paint....

I could claim Original Paint (in the Trunks! biggrin.gif )
Madswede
QUOTE(carr914 @ Feb 9 2014, 12:24 AM) *

So True, It's like a 401K that gets rolled over - in this case, rolled into another Teener. At one point we will have owned all of them at least once! biggrin.gif

Yer not getting' my car, TC.
carr914
I Hate Painters!

WTF, I've know this guy for years (He was the Painter at the Porsche Dealership I worked at) and he did a Great job on my Spyder.

He took this job 3 Months ago and saw that it was just a Paint Strip, Take care of little Dings & Paint. He told me 7 Weeks Max, that way when he finished early, we would both be happy. He was well on his way (look at the earlier pictures) to having it down at 4-5 Weeks. Then some personal shit in his life (isn't always?), then he decided to Hook Up with some Wanna-be Reality TV "Monster Garage" Clone so he is working there 6 Days a week. In the meantime my car sits. He told me today, he will have it done in 3 weeks headbang.gif
bcheney
QUOTE(carr914 @ Apr 11 2014, 08:47 PM) *

I Hate Painters!

WTF, I've know this guy for years (He was the Painter at the Porsche Dealership I worked at) and he did a Great job on my Spyder.

He took this job 3 Months ago and saw that it was just a Paint Strip, Take care of little Dings & Paint. He told me 7 Weeks Max, that way when he finished early, we would both be happy. He was well on his way (look at the earlier pictures) to having it down at 4-5 Weeks. Then some personal shit in his life (isn't always?), then he decided to Hook Up with some Wanna-be Reality TV "Monster Garage" Clone so he is working there 6 Days a week. In the meantime my car sits. He told me today, he will have it done in 3 weeks headbang.gif

Those fumes...they aren't a changin....
carr914
If a Painter was a Musician he would have a lot to pull from.

Heart Attack Blues
I Shot the Sheriff, but I didn't Shoot your Car
FourBlades
> Heart Attack Blues
> I Shot the Sheriff, but I didn't Shoot your Car

lol-2.gif lol-2.gif lol-2.gif

I will be nice when its done though...

John
carr914
Well it is done & it is very nice

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
carr914
The Weather has been so bad the last couple of days, that I didn't hitch up the Trailer and instead called AAA. Of Course it finally stopped raining!

Click to view attachment
carr914
It is so nice that I might have to re-think my options

I was going to sell it, so I could still do that.

I could just keep it as a low mile Original Style Appearance Group

I could put that 2.5 Twin-Plug in it

idea.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Java2570
The new paint looks great, TC! That car is very nice, whether you keep it or sell it...
rick 918-S
Nice!
bcheney
Looks Damn good TC...Sorry I couldnt call you back th is evening. I will catch up with ya tomorrow.
hot_shoe914
Damn, Betsy sure looks purty! first.gif
Cairo94507
TC that 914 looks terrific. If that clean little baby were mine, it would remain the stock 2.0. But I don't have a spare 6 lying around either.....
Chris H.
Dang that paint looks nice! Almost like that 1980's 911 color. I say keep it a 2.0 and sell it for $30's in a couple years but it's yours. Not gonna whine if you convert it since it was for sale for like a year when you bought it. Bet it sounds good with that triad on there.
mepstein
6 it.
bulitt
smilie_pokal.gif
dlkawashima
If it still has the original engine, I believe you should put the fuel injection back on it, get it back as close as possible to factory original condition and sell it for no less than $25K.
carr914
I gonna start at the back putting her back together (& it will help me with the wiring on the Spyder!), so I pulled her out in the Driveway. I had to do a little work on the F-150 (as I'm selling it) and I didn't even finish that so back in the Garage went the 914. It gave me the opportunity to grab most of the Parts out of my Storage
ThePaintedMan
Looks nice T.C. Not sure it was worth the wait, but the guy did do a good job. Glad to see he color sanded and buffed it too.

Let me know when you're ready to do the valves and carbs. I'm a little busy with my car at the moment but I should be able to swing by for a bit.

What's the asking price on the truck? idea.gif
Bills914-4
T.C. it looks great , will it at ramble III , Bill D.
carr914
QUOTE(WLD419 @ Aug 18 2014, 12:49 PM) *

T.C. it looks great , will it at ramble III , Bill D.

No, I'm going to be over at the HSR Races at Daytona
carr914
Now, I have to find a couple of days to put the Trim on

Click to view attachment
rhodyguy
Anodize the lug bolts.
carr914
Well it's Official, Beotchy is Back!

The Carbs need to be rebuilt.

The Big Thing is she is going Five Lug! Did 90 % of the work today!

Click to view attachment

carr914

Click to view attachment
mepstein
Is she getting a 6
carr914
QUOTE(mepstein @ Apr 9 2016, 09:50 PM) *

Is she getting a 6

No
carr914
QUOTE(carr914 @ Apr 9 2016, 07:06 PM) *
Ferg
Whats the dealio on the Martini 924 shades.gif
carr914
Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.